Thread: See how long someone has been inactive

See how long someone has been inactive

Hi Guys, Iíve just had a good idea for the next update, it would be great if we could see a number next to each group member in the Neighbourhood house as to how long they have not been in the game. For example, I have one member and we know she hasnít played for a while but we donít quite know how long itís been and if itís worth releasing her from our neighbourhood or not. If we could see just how many days/ weeks she hasnít been online we could let her go 👍🏻☺️ In turn we could get a special reward when weíve played like 300/ 600 etc days in a row 😃

I hope you like my idea, kind regards,

Susannekerr
    Last edited by Susannekerr; July 10th, 2019 at 01:01 PM.

Millennial Club
    This idea has been posted here many times. Have a look and you will see previous responses.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Susannekerr View Post
    Hi Guys, Iíve just had a good idea for the next update, it would be great if we could see a number next to each group member in the Neighbourhood house as to how long they have not been in the game. For example, I have one member and we know she hasnít played for a while but we donít quite know how long itís been and if itís worth releasing her from our neighbourhood or not. If we could see just how many days/ weeks she hasnít been online we could let her go ☺️ In turn we could get a special reward when weíve played like 300/ 600 etc days in a row 

I hope you like my idea, kind regards,

Susannekerr
    Hi Susanne. Welcome to the forum. Yep this idea has indeed been floated before. We keep hoping SC might find some way to help with the problem. In the meantime, we have to use our own sometimes flawed judgment. 😉 Good luck.