Thread: town task

Angry town task

I'm really bored with this train issue (the great, not the personnal of course)

When you get a task for a person in the town, you never get that person in the train anymore !!!! NEVER !!!! ...
    i always prepare that tasks BEFORE because of that ... but in the mysterious derby (that i really love), you can't really prepare every case in the town.

and don't tell me, it's random, each time i make a task with not the amount of that person, each time, it happens !!!!
    Farm level 134

I totally agree with the issue of never getting the townfolk that requires being served. My second mystery task Tuesday morning was to fully serve eight ladies with a blue hat. Three arrived Tuesday morning and one Tuesday night. I am STILL on my second task as I haven't had anymore of these characters arrive in town since...not even one from Greg's town. I play alone due to past upsets in groups, and I don't want or need that kind of negativity again, so I'm already at a disadvantage not having others towns to visit. But when the townfolk needed for the task are just not there at all? Well it's basically just Game Over isn't it? 😔😕

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderdolly View Post
    I totally agree with the issue of never getting the townfolk that requires being served. My second mystery task Tuesday morning was to fully serve eight ladies with a blue hat. Three arrived Tuesday morning and one Tuesday night. I am STILL on my second task as I haven't had anymore of these characters arrive in town since...not even one from Greg's town. I play alone due to past upsets in groups, and I don't want or need that kind of negativity again, so I'm already at a disadvantage not having others towns to visit. But when the townfolk needed for the task are just not there at all? Well it's basically just Game Over isn't it? 😔😕
    UPDATE:
    11.53pm Friday evening 1x lady in blue arrived in town...only need 3 more to finish my 2nd derby task...what an utter joke this mystery derby is!!!

Pro Member
    I drew a boat mystery task on one of my baby farms and I don't have my boat dock open. So it is the same issue for me. Mystery tasks are a risk that we take. HOWEVER I should say on both my main and other baby farm I did draw a single town visitor task and I did get a few from a train. So it isn't always the case that none show up. I did a survey, I needed locals on my baby farm , There was another type of visitor that I did not get any on with 3 trains. On my main farm there were actresses and mechanics I had fewer arrive than the blue hat Ladies that I needed for my task. So for me it seemed pretty random.
    Please understand I am not saying that is the case for you. I am just giving you my findings on my own farms.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC