Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Speculation of th13

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Looks good! Thank you

Supercell and Darian have always stated that they do not want to “tell players how to play the game” or “how to build their bases”, so forcing players to “do this, so you can get this” seems a bit restrictive. I for one do not give a rat’s behind about the o.t.t.o hut and it actually made me angry to see SC try and force players yet again to play the builders village. Not interested. Never will be. If they introduce something as restrictive as that to the main village, it will crush my motivation to move forward. As Darian has already stated that there will be two more updates this year, with one of them bringing new elements to the game, we could see new troops/defence/attack mode or all of the above before we see TH13. So speculations on the next TH level is still a bit premature I would think.

Forum Elder
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    They're not going to change the Giga Tesla as it's a tow hall defining defense so by doing what you propose you'd

1. Loose a defense.
    2. Not have your TH12 defense anymore that you earned.

This isn't happening.
    This could happen if once you upgrade to TH13, your Giga Tesla can be removed from the TH and become its own building.
    👊🏼 Mister 008 and Rusher 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH12.5, 65/65/40
    Walls:
    ALL ZAPS
    PR: 5573 🏆 #4896 🌎 and #262 🇺🇸

Quote Originally Posted by EvilEmpire View Post
    This could happen if once you upgrade to TH13, your Giga Tesla can be removed from the TH and become its own building.
    The entire point of arming the Townhall is to help combat engineering but more so to not increase the overall footprint of the base drastically since Supercell has stated they're not looking to expand the overall map size at this stage.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Forum Elder
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    The entire point of arming the Townhall is to help combat engineering but more so to not increase the overall footprint of the base drastically since Supercell has stated they're not looking to expand the overall map size at this stage.
    1. Engineering will still be combatted since once the Giga Tesla is moved out of the new TH13, whatever the new defense at TH13 is will automatically be installed.

2. The footprint of the map won’t need to be expanded for one extra 4x4 building.
    👊🏼 Mister 008 and Rusher 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH12.5, 65/65/40
    Walls:
    ALL ZAPS
    PR: 5573 🏆 #4896 🌎 and #262 🇺🇸

Quote Originally Posted by EvilEmpire View Post
    1. Engineering will still be combatted since once the Giga Tesla is moved out of the new TH13, whatever the new defense at TH13 is will automatically be installed.

2. The footprint of the map won’t need to be expanded for one extra 4x4 building.
    I would be surprised if the giga is moved out of the hall. I would not be surprised if they armed another building, like the lab or cc.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Talk about the elements. ..
    Th10 : fire
    Th11: Stone
    Th12 : Electricity
    Th13 : ????

I suggest the next great town halls theme be Spookiness.
    As such the in built defense would be the Ghost Tower.
    The ghost tower has a certain range.
    All defending defences, heroes, troops. ...etc......will reappear as ghosts once they are killed for a certain time period.
    Similar to a clone spell, but ghost units cannot be targeted by offenses.
    Th13 has an in built trap called the Cave of Death.
    All troops that walk or fly over this will suffer instant death.

When is th13 coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by BraylynToes View Post
    When is th13 coming out?
    As discussed in this thread, it hasn't been announced and we are just guessing.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by GAMINGwithZACH View Post
    Personally, I think th13 is going to be an inferno th, just like the Tesla. This th would be activated by touch, exactly the same as th 12, but it would send out a multi inferno tower, dealing high damage at a constant rate. The reason I say this is look at the base of the wizard tower lvl 9+, there's a hint of fire or lava, maybe this is giving hints about the future of clash...
    I would hope not, typically in the past each TH has a signature defense. Doing what you are guessing would take away what is uniquely signature to TH12.

Plus it wouldn't be a new idea, just a rework of what they did for th12 already, hopefully they will find a way to top that.

Although when the EA first came out I use to think there's no way/ how would supercell top that and then they came out with a fighting th which does. So i look forward to the signature defense th13 will get, but I hope it is unique like the previous ones and not just a rework.