Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell support please help me ‼️‼️

Supercell support please help me ‼️‼️

All of my accounts local area was initially created in VN servers is there a way I can get a one time location change please ? Since Supercell is discontinuing its game in VN and literally my Apple ID is connected on USA servers ? I currently live In The USA and all my accounts were made while I was abroad( college studying for my masters in business & language courses ) and I just dont wanna lose my accounts or access to them while Im currently living in NYC and Ive have been born and raised here my whole life man thats not fair at all so please can you guys change my location please its not hard I want to continue playing clash in the country I live in now , you guys can check my location as I send this message , I live in
    State : New York
    I literally buy gems on this account so their shouldnt be any suspicious activity when Im the only one who plays on this account so please change my location Ill very much appreciate it . My Coc Tag : #VY20CPRU

DONT KEEP IGNORING MY SUPPORT REQUEST MAN MY CONVERSATIONS ALWAYS GET CLOSED AND IM GETTING ANNOYED

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialShrek View Post
    All of my accounts local area was initially created in VN servers is there a way I can get a one time location change please ? Since Supercell is discontinuing its game in VN and literally my Apple ID is connected on USA servers ? I currently live In The USA and all my accounts were made while I was abroad( college studying for my masters in business & language courses ) and I just dont wanna lose my accounts or access to them while Im currently living in NYC and Ive have been born and raised here my whole life man thats not fair at all so please can you guys change my location please its not hard I want to continue playing clash in the country I live in now , you guys can check my location as I send this message , I live in
    State : New York
    I literally buy gems on this account so their shouldnt be any suspicious activity when Im the only one who plays on this account so please change my location Ill very much appreciate it . My Coc Tag : #VY20CPRU

DONT KEEP IGNORING MY SUPPORT REQUEST MAN MY CONVERSATIONS ALWAYS GET CLOSED AND IM GETTING ANNOYED
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

No one on the forum can help you with this issue; we do not have access to game files.

You need to continue dealing with Supercell Support.

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51