Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Leaderboards

Leaderboards

First off, wanted to say awesome update SC. Now, I actively play daymode and nightmode. I dont understand why the top 3 clans get rewards for daymode but receive 0 gems for nightmode. Builder base players invest a lot of time and money into nightmode and get nothing in return. It really grinds my gears that SC wants more players to play Builder base yet cant do simple things to promote that facet of the game. Thoughts?

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlefinger7 View Post
    First off, wanted to say awesome update SC. Now, I actively play daymode and nightmode. I dont understand why the top 3 clans get rewards for daymode but receive 0 gems for nightmode. Builder base players invest a lot of time and money into nightmode and get nothing in return. It really grinds my gears that SC wants more players to play Builder base yet cant do simple things to promote that facet of the game. Thoughts?

With ESL now part of the game, I dont understand why SC gives any rewards to the top three clans at all.
    Last edited by Tosti111; July 10th, 2019 at 03:55 AM.

Millennial Club
    The BB is skill based as well as the current Legends league. In my opinion, some of the top clans and players should get some form of a reward in both villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by SAKhan View Post
    Yes, I agree that i used Mods but before the first Ban Wave then i deleted it in the fear that my account will get banned after that my account was not banned in the 1st Ban Wave then why was my Account Banned in the 2nd Ban Wave. This is not Fair Supercell Please Revoke My Ban.
    LOL

Yeah, may need skill but that village isn't the main village....
    It's just a side game(that affects too much of the real game now)

Th12 only war clan Brotherhood #8VYLVJJ2

Do you know how much the top players spend? I bet its at least over $100. The gems divided up for the number 1 clan on daymode is equivalent to about a $20 gem purchase. It's a small return that i think would be nice reward on both villages.
    @Werewolf - You sound silly calling it a sidegame. If it were a side game, it wouldn't be there when you open the clash of clans app. There are two villages in 1 game. Plain and simple.

Do you know how much the top players spend? I bet its at least over $100. The gems divided up for the number 1 clan on daymode is equivalent to about a $20 gem purchase. It's a small return that i think would be nice reward on both villages.
    @Werewolf - You sound silly calling it a sidegame. If it were a side game, it wouldn't be there when you open the clash of clans app. There are two villages in 1 game. Plain and simple.
    but it IS a side-game. Plain and simple.

You can't play one village from the start
    One village even has it's own side-forum
    Supercell have even called it a side-game, as in "it's a side-game, don't play it if you don't like it, there's no disadvantage to your main base" - except you know, now there IS a disadvantage to having ignored the side-game.

Side-game, plain and simple.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    With ESL now part of the game, I dont understand why SC gives any rewards to the top three clans at all.
    ESL qualification is based around performance in CWL, which has nothing to do with these leader boards, which are based purely on trophy counts of clan members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

It has been a side game [optional, not necessary to enjoy the full benefit of the game - the main village] up until this last update.

You've been part of these forums from November 2017 [from your info]. So let's not fire up this debate again, shall we? You and I and many know that the discussion can get very ... let's say passionate on both sides. It's not constructive to rehash that.

You don't need to agree with me to be the true.....
    Doesn't have single player.....
    Doesn't have war....
    Doesn't have cwl....
    Doesn't have practice mode....
    And looks like so little ppl play it that SC had to put a chance to get a extra builder in the main village (yeah, it's called like this) to make more ppl play it
    And if there a main.... The other village can only be the side village (game).
    Last edited by WerewolfXS; July 10th, 2019 at 07:19 AM.

Th12 only war clan Brotherhood #8VYLVJJ2

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    It has been a side game [optional, not necessary to enjoy the full benefit of the game - the main village] up until this last update.

You've been part of these forums from November 2017 [from your info]. So let's not fire up this debate again, shall we? You and I and many know that the discussion can get very ... let's say passionate on both sides. It's not constructive to rehash that.
    Lol because I have been a member on forums for less than 2 years means what exactly? I have been playing the game for over 7 years..All I am saying is it would be nice if builder base top 3 clans got rewarded like daymode. Think that is more than fair.
    @Werewolf - Builder base creates plenty of revenue to keep the game going just like daymode. All I am saying is it would be nice if they got rewards like daymode. I prefer daymode. You ♥♥♥♥ting on builder base is not constructive in any way for clash of clans.