Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mortar Bomb tower or Air bomb

Mortar Bomb tower or Air bomb

My clan mate is asking, what is better of these 3 defence, to know upgrade priority. I never thought or notice much difference these make. So which should be upgrade first considering current metas and why?

Th12 with few lvls pending for bomb tower and Air bomb only 1 lvl left for max

At TH12 I'd say Air Bombs first since Bat wave is popular and probably Bomb Tower next.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Yea. Bomb tower better then mortar no? Mortar is too slow n troops r long done or by then!

I feel bomb tower better than mortors.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    At TH12 I'd say Air Bombs first since Bat wave is popular and probably Bomb Tower next.
    Do u notice that you are saying to upgrade a defense that bats don't trigger and that won't matter since if some other air troop active the air bomb, lvl 1 or max would kill all bats.....

I think bomb tower are a good call with hogs being Soo op followed be air bomb to help with laloon and lastly mortar.
    Last edited by WerewolfXS; July 10th, 2019 at 05:16 AM.

Th12 only war clan Brotherhood #8VYLVJJ2

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by WerewolfXS View Post
    Do u notice that you are saying to upgrade a defense that bats don't trigger and that won't matter since if some other air troop active the air bomb, lvl 1 or max would kill all bats.....
    You misunderstood what Irishman said - he meant go with air bombs first to counter bats, and then bomb tower. Pretty sure he knows BT canít target air

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    You misunderstood what Irishman said - he meant go with air bombs first to counter bats, and then bomb tower. Pretty sure he knows BT can’t target air
    What I'm saying is between those three I'd go with the Air Bomb simply because anything that can put a hurt on Healers and Eddie's (in addition to Bats) is wise because honestly BT and Mortar levels don't matter that much.

Ultimately these are defenses that as long as they're moderately leveled are only worth focusing on when you have nothing left.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I

What I'm saying is between those three I'd go with the Air Bomb simply because anything that can put a hurt on Healers and Eddie's (in addition to Bats) is wise because honestly BT and Mortar levels don't matter that much.

Ultimately these are defenses that as long as they're moderately leveled are only worth focusing on when you have nothing left.
    You are implying that to use bat wave you would need to use air troops s but .bat wave can be used even with a combination with miner or hog attack.

And I have to disagree that bomb tower and mortar lvl doesn't make great difference in the attack....
    A max lvl bomb tower make a loot of difference....

Quote Originally Posted by WerewolfXS View Post
    You are implying that to use bat wave you would need to use air troops s but .bat wave can be used even with a combination with miner or hog attack.

And I have to disagree that bomb tower and mortar lvl doesn't make great difference in the attack....
    A max lvl bomb tower make a loot of difference....
    How often do you see a Bat wave attack that doesn't have Healers? Or clearing/backend Loons?

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I

How often do you see a Bat wave attack that doesn't have Healers? Or clearing/backend Loons?
    Without healer pretty offer since I saw it in other attacks, and I never saw with back loons, my clans mostly use hogs as back end.... but they would need other air troops to support, but still stand saying that in your original boost u didn't said anything about air troops, just the bats.