Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: This week's Mystery Derby tasks

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Posts
    341

    This week's Mystery Derby tasks

    Is it just my luck or are the rest of you seeing this? I'm doing all 400-pt mystery tasks. I'm on my 9th task and 4 of them are town tasks. Two are feeding tasks. The other 3 are mining (yay!), fishing and boat tasks. There has not been a single combo/basket task nor production task. I am not complaining because it could have been much worse. It was a little hard to do all those town tasks (15 diner visitors, three general town tasks...total of 78 town visitors).
    HayDay Level 164
    Leader of Friendly Helpers, 163 Gold, 28 Silver, 8 Bronze
    Been playing HD 6 years

  2. #2
    Centennial Club Mistycreek329's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    129
    Plenty of baskets and productions over here!!

    Amounts within tasks is odd though..
    We've had trucks x21 x26, x30 all at 400points, boats x3 x4 both at 400. Differing crop and feeding amounts too, yet at the same 400 points.
    MISTY💜

    Level 154 ~Town 46
    Achievements: 144/144
    Started: May 2015

  3. #3
    We are seeing town task after town task (mainly 16 in a building or 9 of a person type) ... next time there's a mystery derby we'll rest!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Posts
    341
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistycreek329 View Post
    Plenty of baskets and productions over here!!

    Amounts within tasks is odd though..
    We've had trucks x21 x26, x30 all at 400points, boats x3 x4 both at 400. Differing crop and feeding amounts too, yet at the same 400 points.
    My three 400 pt general town tasks asked for 23, 21, and then 19 visitors. I was surprised too but happy they were decreasing. Mistycreek, were your trucks task asking for 30, 26, 21, also in decreasing order?

    I thought SC was beng nice as it was quite taxing to try to supply that many town visitors.
    HayDay Level 164
    Leader of Friendly Helpers, 163 Gold, 28 Silver, 8 Bronze
    Been playing HD 6 years

  5. #5
    Millennial Club Tahoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Posts
    1,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    Is it just my luck or are the rest of you seeing this? I'm doing all 400-pt mystery tasks. I'm on my 9th task and 4 of them are town tasks. Two are feeding tasks. The other 3 are mining (yay!), fishing and boat tasks. There has not been a single combo/basket task nor production task. I am not complaining because it could have been much worse. It was a little hard to do all those town tasks (15 diner visitors, three general town tasks...total of 78 town visitors).
    I wouldn't know. I'm still working on my FIRST task of making 21 honey teas
    (Although I do tend to get several townie tasks in the MD's)

  6. #6
    Pro Member AnnPan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    624
    Lots of town tasks, but not for me, I’m on my 3rd fishing task and quickly running out of lures even though I had a lure booster.

    Have seen a few production (lemon curd and tea) but only one basket - Brunch.
    Clover ’Girls' 20+ adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 80+ please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    318
    We've been bombarded with fishing tasks.

    Mistycreek - The amounts needed for the 400 point tasks can vary in Mystery Derby. I don't know how the 400 pointers are generated, but it's definitely not just 320 tasks being bumped to 400. I got 2 help tasks, one at 20, one at 28. I believe the amounts have always varied like this.
    Miss
    Hood: Miss Behaving Tag#88vpc8rq

  8. #8
    Momscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    East Central Florida
    Posts
    3,208
    Quote Originally Posted by MissBehaving View Post
    We've been bombarded with fishing tasks.

    Mistycreek - The amounts needed for the 400 point tasks can vary in Mystery Derby. I don't know how the 400 pointers are generated, but it's definitely not just 320 tasks being bumped to 400. I got 2 help tasks, one at 20, one at 28. I believe the amounts have always varied like this.
    I believe you are correct. I have had truck, mining, and fishing tasks all with different goals. This is part of the ‘mystery’!
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    84
    I sympathize. I am on my fourth fishing task IN A ROW and just experienced a strange glitch. Just fished 6 spots that had duck rings and moved my total weight from 34.6 to 58.2 and set my timer for 30 minutes when two spots were to open. Went back and my total caught was back to 34.6 and my 6 duck spots were suddenly open again but my lures were still gone. Now I only have 9 lures left of the 77 I had to start this derby.

    Returned to my farm and the four crates I filled on my boat we’re now infilled but the products were not back in my barn stock. Tom was up even though I had just used him to get pillows before going to fish those 6 duck ring spots. I have 0 pillows in stock and Tom is back up showing 22 minutes until Tom is ready to do his task.

    Bad enough to have 4 fishing tasks, but in a row and then to lose 23.6 pounds of the 104 pounds you need to complete the task just stinks.

  10. #10
    I had 3 out of 5 town tasks as well so did someone else in my hood (we are a brand new hood so in the first league this week) I had 16 cinema, 21 town visitors 9 strongman and hang on its 4 out of 5 because also 9 old men!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •