Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valley sun tasks impact on Daily Dirt.

Valley sun tasks impact on Daily Dirt.

Itís early days in the Valley yet but there needs to be a bigger variety of tasks to gain Suns. There was always going to be an impact of the paper from the crop tasks but itís been overwhelming today. Paper has been jammed full of sugar cane. In my last Daily Dirt only 3 of the ads were anything other than cane.
    i guess it will settle down a little but come on Supercell, press a few buttons and ring the changes pleads.
    Clover íGirls' 17 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

At least with the changing valley crop tasks the crop du jour changes every day.
    If you have a decent sized silo you can stock up on bargain priced crops and save your fields for something else.

I did pretty good buying up default priced carrots several days ago and reselling them to my farm visitors. Didn’t actually see a lot of default priced sugar cane today though.

Sugar cane is pretty much all I am seeing today.

Confusing-Is everybody but me planting sugar cane to get spins for valley fuel?

No sugar cane here either. Chili peppers. Cureently lettuce. Next up is soybeans.

Trainee
    Absolutely agree, 98% sugar cane ads. Not interested in stocking up on low prices to resell with almost 10mil coins as is.

There is not enough variety in the sun tasks requiring crops. The same few seem to repeat. (I have soybeans again tomorrow.) I have lettuce today, but I’ve got a chili pepper mystery task, so no space for lettuce for quite a while. I did stock up on sugarcane since all fields are growing chili.

My policy is to buy common crops (wheat, corn, soy, carrots, and sugarcane) from farmers at level 20 and lower. Maybe under level 30.

I never put common crops in the DD. I wait for the driveway visitors to come and buy them by the hundred.

Farm Level 125 | Town 40 | Achievements 143/144

Banned
    I agree, more variety for sun tasks is definitely needed for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    There is not enough variety in the sun tasks requiring crops. The same few seem to repeat. (I have soybeans again tomorrow.) I have lettuce today, but I’ve got a chili pepper mystery task, so no space for lettuce for quite a while. I did stock up on sugarcane since all fields are growing chili.

My policy is to buy common crops (wheat, corn, soy, carrots, and sugarcane) from farmers at level 20 and lower. Maybe under level 30.

I never put common crops in the DD. I wait for the driveway visitors to come and buy them by the hundred.
    I agree with your sentiment here. I’m becoming frustrated doing this new valley and derby at the same time, the mystery derby is just insane when you need to do 3 tasks, fishing, 11 muffins and 14 hats... then 30 truck tasks and then another 30 truck tasks. I deleted the tasks as I was so over it. limitations on crops when too many suns required to achieve the valley fuel spins. This is the part when I stop playing cause sc have made this game a burden and the enjoyment has rapidly declined.

I expect there is a greater variety of crop tasks than what the DD shows us.
    Given that you can get a fresh batch of sugar cane every 30 minutes and re-advertise every 5 minutes it stands to reason that sugar cane is going to flood the paper.
    My crop task yesterday was potatoes(3 hrs 40 minutes) and I didn’t see a lot of them in the DD. They usually get sold off before the next crop is ready to harvest.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly888 View Post
    I expect there is a greater variety of crop tasks than what the DD shows us.
    Given that you can get a fresh batch of sugar cane every 30 minutes and re-advertise every 5 minutes it stands to reason that sugar cane is going to flood the paper.
    My crop task yesterday was potatoes(3 hrs 40 minutes) and I didn’t see a lot of them in the DD. They usually get sold off before the next crop is ready to harvest.
    Surely there is some variety. However, we've seen single days with DD full of eggs, soy beans and now sugar canes. So clearly, a lot of people get the same sun tasks for the same day.

However, I see this as a great opportunity for SC if they play their cards right. Now we finally get some variation for the good old corn and rustic bouquet DD. SC just needs to adjust probabilities of different sun tasks and perhaps add also other crops for high level players, not just salad/chili/cotton. And perhaps slightly increase the value of animal feed sun tasks to get more milk and bacon on the markets.
    Last edited by zetis; July 10th, 2019 at 12:12 PM.