Thread: I need a neighborhood (lv 27) :)

Smile I need a neighborhood (lv 27) :)

Hi, I need to find an active neighborhood. I'm active and play daily, I trade with other neighbors, and participate in the derby. My english isn't the best so sorry about that. I'm only lv 27, which seems to be a problem in finding a new neighborhood. My player tag is #8CL2Y8U9V. Thanks in advance if anyone responds.

Hi! Strawberry Fields would love to have you join us. Although the tag is lvl 30 and over, we are looking for more active players, especially for the Derby! Please join us!

Strawberry Fields tag is #YVU8QUGG.....I have dropped the required level to 20, so pop in and request to join. Fiona

Fresh Spawn
    Looking for members tag #PVPQQQGJ

Thanks, I sent a request! My username is Water sheep MC Mondays

Quote Originally Posted by Saturngirl View Post
    Strawberry Fields tag is #YVU8QUGG.....I have dropped the required level to 20, so pop in and request to join. Fiona
    My username is Water sheep MC Mondays, yeah it's a weird name.

Come to the pumpkin patch tag 8CLVGGLC

Hello Farmer! Come to the pumpkin patch, we are rebuilding our NH, we are looking for people like you, so bring your rake and tractor and come join us for some fun

PYYL8VCC, Rocky River Farms!Are join level is 28, but we are a new neighborhood but have been gaming for months! We love to trade and are very helpful. Looking to increase our numbers. We were members of another neighborhood but wanted to start one of our own! We participate in derby but we are not diehards. Hope you join!!

BIG HAWKE’S NEST # PYCYPWO9 is a brand new neighbourhood looking for new neighbours to join. You can come check it out or look me up Lazy Farm