Thread: report

Question report

where I can report the player who bought the account ?

New Bloke/Chick
    Contact Supercell in-game. Go to settings -> Help and Support (bottom left) -> contact us.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldDutch View Post
    Contact Supercell in-game. Go to settings -> Help and Support (bottom left) -> contact us.
    To add, make sure you have plenty of evidence to support your accusation. By evidence I mean plenty of screenshots which should include that account's Player Tag.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldDutch View Post
    only the bot is responding

Quote Originally Posted by lukaszoldak View Post
    only the bot is responding
    Just try to get through those sparky's automated messages first. I also encountered that before, I can't recall for sure how to get through... If I am not mistaken, just keep on pressing any options (given in numbers) and if possible choose an option which state that you're still unclear enough.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPekka View Post
    Just try to get through those sparky's automated messages first. I also encountered that before, I can't recall for sure how to get through... If I am not mistaken, just keep on pressing any options (given in numbers) and if possible choose an option which state that you're still unclear enough.
    The bot always writes it-You can find more information about our games by reading our published FAQs when tapping Settings > Help and Support. Our forums are also available at forum.supercell.com - feel free to leave us feedback there anytime!Clash on!

Quote Originally Posted by lukaszoldak View Post
    The bot always writes it-You can find more information about our games by reading our published FAQs when tapping Settings > Help and Support. Our forums are also available at forum.supercell.com - feel free to leave us feedback there anytime!Clash on!
    if sparky doesnt offer you the option "talk to support agent" than you have to deal with it. you could try to send an email but you will have to have real proof that someone bought an account.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    if sparky doesnt offer you the option "talk to support agent" than you have to deal with it. you could try to send an email but you will have to have real proof that someone bought an account.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form
    I also encountered that before, I can't recall for sure how to get through... If I am not mistaken, just keep on pressing any options (given in numbers) and if possible choose an option which state that you're still unclear enough.
    Last edited by Shelly0039; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:42 AM.