Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1,000 suns...

Cool 1,000 suns...

Well, I reached 1,000 suns using boat crates, feeding animals, and chili peppers. LOTS of chili peppers, with a time booster. Looks like the next fuel spin is at 1,500 suns, if anyone is curious. Not going to try for that. This was a bit brutal.

unnamed.jpg

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181

Congratulations DHMcD on your achievment! I dub thee The Effulgent One.

---
    Lynn
    July 8, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; July 8th, 2019 at 10:55 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Congratulations! Yes, a bit much!

🇨🇦Tucker & Sons. Level a110/Town level 27/Achievements 143/144/ Pearl of the Sea: 03/07/17
    http://Www.thepowerfarmers.wordpress.com

Wow! How long did it take you?
    Level 94 - farm started June 2016
    No Town

Yep, managed the 1000 a couple of times but 1500, to maybe only get 6 fuel...nope, not happening - tomorrow is another day!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by CottonTail View Post
    Wow! How long did it take you?
    I started right at new fuel spin reset time(6pm MDT), had peppers stocked and ready to plant. Got up twice in the middle of the night to replant. Did random boat crates as I could find them, and a few rounds of feedings in between. Finished at around 2:20pm or so with the last pepper planting. Amazingly, I had no problem selling excess peppers in the RSS at full price.

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    Yep, managed the 1000 a couple of times but 1500, to maybe only get 6 fuel...nope, not happening - tomorrow is another day!
    wow, the only time I have even done 200 is if it accidentally happens in my regular farming. lol Too much effort for too little reward, imo.
    Level 107
    Hay Day addict 😉

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    Same here. Have mad it to 1000 most days but there is no way I would even try for 1500. I did the 1,000 when there was a chicken I spotted and wanted to get to. Even then, it can take 8+ hours to obtain enough suns to get to 1000 for that elusive spin

Congratulations
    A bit over the top to reach these goals as itís sometimes luck on tasks for the day. I think the 1000 suns is just way too high. I feel exhausted playing this new village - sigh

Quote Originally Posted by porg69 View Post
    Congratulations
    A bit over the top to reach these goals as itís sometimes luck on tasks for the day. I think the 1000 suns is just way too high. I feel exhausted playing this new village - sigh
    I agree with everything you said. Iíve done calculations each day to see which sun goals are reachable during waking hours. Iíve always been able to reach 200, and a few times Iíve been able to reach 550. Iíve never been able to reach 1000. Most days, even if I were to work for 24 hours non-stop, I still wouldnít be able to reach 1000. Iím level 119, and I have everything maxed out (fishing spots, etc.), but Iíve found that most days the biggest payoff is for planting tasksóand I just donít have enough crop fields to ever reach 1000 suns. (I wonder if SC planned things that way, to give us an incentive to level up and get more crop fields.)

After spending a week working very long hours to get the most possible suns (during waking hours), Iím exhausted, and Iím going to cut back. I just earned enough suns for all the scrolls in my store, the exclusive store rewards are unattainable because of the high chicken requirement (we have only 38 so far), and the other rewards simply arenít worth the effortóespecially because theyíre all things I can get much more easily in other ways.

So in future seasons, Iím going to spend less time and effort on sun tasks. Getting 1000 suns takes 50 times as much work as getting 20ófor the same reward. Even if I could do it, itís not worth the effort for me, given that I donít enjoy the sun tasks and find the Valley more frustrating than fun. I doubt Iíll be going for 550 again either.
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; July 9th, 2019 at 11:21 PM.