Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chicken valley question

Quote Originally Posted by Dayti View Post
    A question...once I have completed my order for a group chicken, do I have to wait at that building for 2 other vans to come along and do their bit? I was the first to arrive. Or can I just leave and go elsewhere? I've got fuel to use, places to go, people to see...
    Move on, but before you do check the expiry time and how many others need to complete it too because once you move you won’t be able to see it.
    That way you can check which hoodies are close by and let them know either in chat, messenger or whatever you use to communicate.

Nothing more frustrating for hoodies than to drive to the squawking chicken only to find that it’s been completed.
    Last edited by AnnPan; July 10th, 2019 at 02:23 PM.
    Clover ’Girls' 20+ adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 80+ please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

I'm at a group request now that didn't show a screaming chicken until I was passing the house so I screeched to a halt. The moment I filled it (first of three) the chicken disappeared but the order remained, now another hoodie has joined me, maybe found it by mistake as I did, filled the second slot, and we await a third! But I can't help thinking no one can see the chicken.

We don't use chat in the hood. There isn't a way to tell each other, but as this would be the same for anyone playing solo, I hope the UI will be improved a bit!
    Last edited by pitchfork; July 10th, 2019 at 02:40 PM.
    VOTE HERE for a Derby Gift Catalogue.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇
    Of Chill Reputations ~ join a cool neighbourhood

I saw a screaming chicken at a building where one of my neighbors was parked. I filled the first slot and let her know that she could fill the second without driving anywhere. I don’t know if we ultimately got the third slot filled. This was the first meaningful collaborative thing that’s occurred in my valley experience.

Farm Level 123 | Town 40 | Achievements 141/144

Quote Originally Posted by pitchfork View Post
    I'm at a group request now that didn't show a screaming chicken until I was passing the house so I screeched to a halt. The moment I filled it (first of three) the chicken disappeared but the order remained, now another hoodie has joined me, maybe found it by mistake as I did, filled the second slot, and we await a third! But I can't help thinking no one can see the chicken.

We don't use chat in the hood. There isn't a way to tell each other, but as this would be the same for anyone playing solo, I hope the UI will be improved a bit!
    I just found you on the map and a third hoodie has completed your group chicken! I can still see the screaming chicken icon, and when I click on it can see which 3 of you has done it. At my chicken, I have been joined by a hoodie and now need a third. I will drive away and hope someone else sees it, whether they are a hoodie or not...
    Level 80. Proud member of Of Chill Reputations

Not sure this is happening elsewhere but yesterday, I saw road side chickens making its appearance about 2 to 3 hours apart from each other, collectable for 5h/4h30/4h, always 5 nodes maximum away from a truck.

Watching closely today as well. Best scenario for me is to wait for 2 chickens then go collect, completing some orders along the way.
    Last edited by meonhoc; July 11th, 2019 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Not sure this is happening elsewhere but yesterday, I saw road side chickens making its appearance about 2 to 3 hours apart from each other, collectable for 5h/4h30/4h, always 5 nodes maximum away from a truck.

Watching closely today as well. Best scenario for me is to wait for 2 chickens then go collect, completing some orders along the way.

Well don't expect a repeat . They seem to be erratically random in appearance. A while back I collected 3 chickens in about 20 minutes. Two were found in road spots, one about 2 spots from my position. Another a bit further. The 3rd chicken was up on a spot in between where those treasure chests are. I was only 1 quest away and earned that quickly. So you might check your daily quests often for chickens too.

Chicken on daily quest is part of the quest and personal, I'm monitoring it as well. Its probability should be different. I'm expecting a chicken on my daily quest tomorrow .

Road side chicken is for everyone in the Valley to interact with, and like in any program, there are rules.

Edit, for anyone who wants to monitor as well, here is my experience the last 2 days. These conditions seem persistent to spot a chicken on a road stop:

- at least 2h30 has passed since last chicken sighting
    - chicken appears 5 road stops away from the last moving truck (last truck that has moved at least 1 node in the Valley)
    Last edited by meonhoc; July 11th, 2019 at 11:17 PM.

3rd Question:
    How about if a team failed to collect 250 chickens? (Only 80)
    Are they still get any rewards?

Haven't heard of team reward in Valley. You need tokens to buy items in the shop, it sounds like personal reward for me.

Chicken are needed to "unlock/access" the exclusive shop, if players don't have enough token to afford item in there they won't get anything from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayti View Post
    I just found you on the map and a third hoodie has completed your group chicken! I can still see the screaming chicken icon, and when I click on it can see which 3 of you has done it. At my chicken, I have been joined by a hoodie and now need a third. I will drive away and hope someone else sees it, whether they are a hoodie or not...
    Thanks Dayti! This calms me. ❤
    VOTE HERE for a Derby Gift Catalogue.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇
    Of Chill Reputations ~ join a cool neighbourhood