Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chicken valley question

When does chicken appear on road stop?

After a few days of intensive watching, I've come to think that one condition for chicken to appear is a player visit the Valley. Idle Valley has no chicken.

Sometimes I log in and the chicken is there with timer counting down from 5h. This is similar to when your boat arrives, the timer only starts when you open the farm, enabling the boat to come at the dock. Otherwise boat wouldn't come and leave on its own.

--> Visit Valley often for chicken to appear.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#ChickenHider :: Hay Day Lv 132♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12

Has anyone left their hood during the season? I would think all progress in the valley would reset. I’m not sure about collected tokens.

my second farm joined mid season and has a different chicken count. Let me know about this since I can be guinea pig there and leave to see what happens
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

WussyPuss,

A few has posted that they seem to be attached to the first Valley they enter. Player's tag change color when out of hood but cannot see truck of the new hood.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    WussyPuss,

A few has posted that they seem to be attached to the first Valley they enter. Player's tag change color when out of hood but cannot see truck of the new hood.
    I am sure that you are tied to the first, but I was not in another valley. Now that I have entered the valley, I have a different chicken count than everyone else.

If I leave the hood and come back, is my progress wiped out?
    Farm 140
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Has anyone left their hood during the season? I would think all progress in the valley would reset. Iím not sure about collected tokens.

my second farm joined mid season and has a different chicken count. Let me know about this since I can be guinea pig there and leave to see what happens

I had two friends change hoods (one last Monday and another today) and both of them have remained in the original valley. Their previous hoodmates now appear as orange but are visible in the valley - the new hood mates are not of course and are in another valley. The chicken count remained - or kept going up - the same as did tokens etc.
    Last edited by Dove2017; July 15th, 2019 at 05:40 PM.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 151, town 53
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

Dove, I just tested it too, with my baby farm. I had the same experience as your friends.

I’m glad that this feature is not treated like the derby as there are baby farms and others that go walkabout for many reasons. So having the progress remain is great.
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

So, to make it clear, both two farms are in the same hood) no hood change) One just join Valley recently but isn't in the same Valley as the other?

Thanks for testing, guys

it would seem that you can wander off during the valley season without losing your valley progress.

it also appears that if you are not in a valley and join midway, you do not get the same chicken count
    Farm 140

How often do you see a chicken offered with Daily quest? Mine seems to come every 3 days. Expecting 1 tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Thanks for testing, guys

it would seem that you can wander off during the valley season without losing your valley progress.

it also appears that if you are not in a valley and join midway, you do not get the same chicken count
    Hi Wussy. My littlest farm just got to level 25. I had it join the Valley. It has the same chicken count as my other farms...the (now) 165 that have been collected since we began the season.

Note: This farm is a part of my farm neighbourhood. Would the count be the same if it were a solo farm in a solo NH just entering a strange Valley? No idea.