Thread: Battle Blimp is considered to be a weak machine compared to other machines.

Battle Blimp is considered to be a weak machine compared to other machines.

My suggestion if you accepted.
    Improvement in "Battle Blimp" in the game or some changes I make are required.
    Battle blimp is considered as a weak machine compared to other machines.
    reason ..
    Directly sending CC soldiers to the center. No strategy! To reaching the TH only?

This is the capacity of all siege machines, which targets that core.
    What is the power of WW?
    Break the walls, the drillers also damage the walls and defense towers and even if there is anything on it, it also collapses.
    What is the capability of SS?
    Destroy rescue, bombing also damages walls and defense towers and destroys anything on it.

but..

What is the capacity of BB?
    The bombs that fall backwards do not cause much damage to the walls and defense towers and there is never anything on the way. Only fly towards Centra.

Soldiers transport this way.

BB = Fast reaching Centra.
    WW = Reaching Centra in normal speed.
    SS = Slowly reaching Centra.
    Let's compare the detachment with the machine.
    What kind of detachment like BB
    This is Lava Hound.
    What sort of SS?
    This is the balloon.
    What sort of WW?
    This is all the grassroots.
    Now I'll come to the main point ..
    Which is the best military combination of lava hound?
    of course by air.
    It will work 100% with BB Machine where it was Edrgn, baby drgn, drgn ect.

It is possible for the heroes to reach the center with BB. But other machines always do. Grand warden ability is another plus point of machine, not BB machine and inside soldiers. GW does not follow BB, only the soldiers follow. But GW follows the WW and SS because the soldiers follow the machine.

That's why the battle blimp is considered to be a weak machine compared to other machines.

I have an idea that the BB machine should target the buildings through a "drop-bomb". Air defense and arc tower damage the BB machine, as well as damage the defense. Every shoot defense reduces health. BB currently has 4000 hits-point. Every defense controlling the air should be harmed, which everybody tries to kill the BB machine.
    This is my idea and you can imagine it.

Thanks for reading ..
    Last edited by jamesoo7; July 10th, 2019 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Thats the reason why battle blimp's life is very low compared to other siege machines. Deploying bb also requires stratergy. Simply dropping a bb will not take out a town hall ,unless and until it is kept outside or near the outer walls. BB also damages building it goes across.

I would suggest picking a better path to the TH, hit the TH with a single quake to trigger it and have the blimp full of loons. I am betting you wont think it is so weak after playing with it a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Quantumgrid View Post
    Thats the reason why battle blimp's life is very low compared to other siege machines. Deploying bb also requires stratergy. Simply dropping a bb will not take out a town hall
    Yes your right.
    But after this...
    BB Machine will become a powerful machine itself. Like other machines. Power of the WW machine breaks the walls. SS machine damages the defense through buildings and air. A drop-bomb per buildings damages the buildings, and after injury, every BB machine shoot reduces the health of the defense.

Some players use the Battle Blimp with Edrags and clones to do HUGE damage to the core of the base.

Others use it later in attack to guarantee taking out the TH after the main force has cleared the path.

The Blimp actually did get extra hit points at the most recent update,

and definately has some unique uses!

Some players try to get too much value from their siege units ;
    like players who ALWAYS start the WW as FAR from the th as possible,
    amd don't have any other plan or troops to funnel...
    they often go from getting an easy 2 to a 1 star fail.

Better path would probally allow u to use the bb. But not every base has such a better pathing for bb. Players themselves create a good pathing by deploying a lava hound in front of the battle blimp
    Last edited by Quantumgrid; July 9th, 2019 at 01:19 PM.

The battle blimp has it niche. It is the closest you can get to using your cc like a spell. This works with an e-drag, clone rage, allowing you to gut the core with only your siege and some spells. The blimp is not supposed to be a battle tank like the wrecker or the slammer, it is a troop transport, weak but fast.

I never see the Battle Blimp attacking despite it saying it does. When it flies over things towards the TH the defenses and resources are unharmed.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by NeezLouize View Post
    I never see the Battle Blimp attacking despite it saying it does. When it flies over things towards the TH the defenses and resources are unharmed.
    The Battle Blimp does some damage dropping bombs along the way, but the damage done is so little, so useless, it may as well be zero.

I tried for a while to find a use for the Battle Blimp, but no. Either it is ahead of the army where it is easily destroyed, and if not destroyed it drops troops on the CC too early, or it lags the army and may as well be the Stone Slammer.

It’s DPS needs a dramatic upgrade then. I don’t see any use for it otherwise.