Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [FEPA Event] Forum Donators 2019

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #91
    I stopped by last night to request a little bit and help the donators out. It is a blast in there! They are sure right about fast and furious. There’s so much going on. But I got to meet a few new friends from the forums in a different setting and saw some old friends too. I HIGHLY recommend that anyone out there reading this stop by and ask for some troops, say hi to some people you may know from their forum posts and enjoy the fun environment that Tull and FEPA create with these community building events! Just remember that they need the space so it’s not a place to park.

Thanx for all the troops, donators! Wonderful to meet you guys and fantastic to see old friends! I’ll stop by again sometime before it’s over.

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Raindragon View Post
    I stopped by last night to request a little bit and help the donators out. It is a blast in there! They are sure right about fast and furious. There’s so much going on. But I got to meet a few new friends from the forums in a different setting and saw some old friends too. I HIGHLY recommend that anyone out there reading this stop by and ask for some troops, say hi to some people you may know from their forum posts and enjoy the fun environment that Tull and FEPA create with these community building events! Just remember that they need the space so it’s not a place to park.

Thanx for all the troops, donators! Wonderful to meet you guys and fantastic to see old friends! I’ll stop by again sometime before it’s over.
    Please do ... and another time slot if possible ... I keep on missing everyone who drops in, lol

Bbeehhaappyy
    Quote Originally Posted by Raindragon View Post
    I’ll stop by again sometime before it’s over.
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Please do ... and another time slot if possible ... I keep on missing everyone who drops in, lol
    Yes , I agree with JusMe, if you can Join when other side world play, I want see your dragons in army camp and sure donate few

Forgot to mention I'm away for the next two days. Everyone is smashing it, so I'm sure i won't be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Hoak View Post
    Forgot to mention I'm away for the next two days. Everyone is smashing it, so I'm sure i won't be missed
    Were you there?

Anyway, even though I hardly manage to donate a single troop, it is a fun event and we are having a blast. Meeting old friends, making new ones!
    Would be cool if many forum posters would come by so we can all meet in game for a change :-)

You can get any maxed troop you wanted, in less than 1 second. Why not come get some now?

Also, certainly a great place to learn a few more words in other languages.

I'll stick with the ones I have learned now. Thanks flipse!

Quote Originally Posted by LordSk View Post
    Were you there?

Anyway, even though I hardly manage to donate a single troop, it is a fun event and we are having a blast. Meeting old friends, making new ones!
    Would be cool if many forum posters would come by so we can all meet in game for a change :-)
    Bought a shield, so I don't lose any ground on you! I'm loving the mini contest of fighting for first place in the LL rankings
    Last edited by Hoak; July 19th, 2019 at 09:36 PM.

Bbeehhaappyy
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    You can get any maxed troop you wanted, in less than 1 second.
    100 % True. I really about donate speed can say only one - beyond words.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; July 20th, 2019 at 11:57 AM.

Our donation stats so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Hoak View Post
    Bought a shield, so I don't lose any ground on you! I'm loving the mini contest of fighting for first place in the LL rankings
    I do not mind seeing you a spot below me