Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Army building slower?

Army building slower?

I am probably wrong because I took about a year off of clash but I noticed I'm only making 1 troop at a time which slows everything down. I thought it used to make dark troops and similar troops at the same time spreading the workload to different barracks making it faster. Thanks for the responses sorry for the dumb question.

In the past you queued troops per barrack, now you queue the entire army and your little minions are smart enough to divide workload over the barracks. The total time did not change because of that (actually I think some troops even are faster now).

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by rdbspartan5 View Post
    I am probably wrong because I took about a year off of clash but I noticed I'm only making 1 troop at a time which slows everything down. I thought it used to make dark troops and similar troops at the same time spreading the workload to different barracks making it faster. Thanks for the responses sorry for the dumb question.
    I'd say it's been a bit more than a year. Here are the changes that were implemented in October 2016.

Army Training Revamp
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 664 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

The build times are actually a lot faster now, although there were advantages to the old system like being able to boost a single barrack remember when golems used to take like 40 minutes? The build time on everything has been greatly reduced, and the gold pass offers a 20% training speed increase too

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciGobGang View Post
    The build times are actually a lot faster now, although there were advantages to the old system like being able to boost a single barrack remember when golems used to take like 40 minutes? The build time on everything has been greatly reduced, and the gold pass offers a 20% training speed increase too
    No, but I do remember a time when they cooked for 45 minutes
    Sorry just teasing a little, I do agree with what you said.

To add to the thread, keep in mind that itís important to have all barracks upgraded to a certain troop level for the fastest cook times for that troop. If half your barracks canít cook a certain troop then the training time for that troop will be significantly longer.
    In the old system it wasnít always equally necessary to have all barracks equally upgraded. In the new system itís more important. Something that is sometimes forgotten.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

overall you are correct though. you used to be able to run 6 barracks at the same time, 4 elixir and 2 DE, now it is equivalent to running 4. something which i have been upset about since that update. I'm perfectly happy to balance my own barracks if it means a 50% increase in training time!!

Quote Originally Posted by mandy12 View Post
    overall you are correct though. you used to be able to run 6 barracks at the same time, 4 elixir and 2 DE, now it is equivalent to running 4. something which i have been upset about since that update. I'm perfectly happy to balance my own barracks if it means a 50% increase in training time!!
    Why on Earth would you be okay with longer training times????
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Why on Earth would you be okay with longer training times????
    because for a farmer it is shorter. it used to be that you trained 4 goblins PLUS 2 minions, in the same time that you can train 4 goblins now

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mandy12 View Post
    because for a farmer it is shorter. it used to be that you trained 4 goblins PLUS 2 minions, in the same time that you can train 4 goblins now
    For a certain group of players who train such specific armies the old system is possible slightly faster. An advantage which is easily lost if you need to spend a little more time searching as loot can be erratic in those leagues.
    The new system also allows you to have a second army trained up. Which evens out the little time lost on cooking armies in an average session.

For a large group of players playing with more heavy hitting armies the new system is by far a lot faster and they certainly wouldnít be happy with the 50% training time increase.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    For a certain group of players who train such specific armies the old system is possible slightly faster. An advantage which is easily lost if you need to spend a little more time searching as loot can be erratic in those leagues.
    The new system also allows you to have a second army trained up. Which evens out the little time lost on cooking armies in an average session.

For a large group of players playing with more heavy hitting armies the new system is by far a lot faster and they certainly wouldn’t be happy with the 50% training time increase.
    i agree 100% i wasnt complaining, merely pointing out that for a specific subset of people (me included) training time got slower. i obviously understandthat its for the greater good of the community and thats why i never complained about it