Thread: Th12 Attack Composition and Strategy for legend league.

Th12 Attack Composition and Strategy for legend league.

Hello there,
    I am struggling to find a good (also fairly easy) attack strategy for the new legend league. I am a fully upgraded th12 and have been using electro drag for getting 2 stars.
    I need a new attack strategy which would ensure 2 but sometimes may provide 3 stars (if i attack well).

N.B. Have failed with bat spells and pekka strategy badly. Please try to give composition with strategy without bat spells.

Thanking you in advance,
    Chief Altaïr.

Forum Veteran
    I have been rearranging my armies in order to achieve whatever the current quest is, or to use up de for accounts that are overflowing, but one common element is to prepare a small kill squad with sui heroes to go for an offset TH, and then a back end to go around and get the rest of the base.

A typical small kill squad is two pekka, two wiz, two arch, and then in the cc, pekka ice golem, or pekka 3 loons. With loons in the cc I'll take an EQ and a clone (and a couple freeze which I always have) in case the siege is the only thing to make it to the GT. EQ to activate, clone the loons, freeze the GT so the loons survive, and that's usually good enough. Sometimes the pekka get cloned instead of loons and that works nicely too.

A back end that I was using last week with this, successfully, was 6 drags 20 loons. Sometimes I'd use some of the loons to help with the funnel as well. On another account I've been using a pile of valks, 10 bowlers, 5 witches. I don't think I've 3 starred with that one yet but it has achieved my goal of consuming DE so that my season bank DE is still increasing.

Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    I have been rearranging my armies in order to achieve whatever the current quest is, or to use up de for accounts that are overflowing, but one common element is to prepare a small kill squad with sui heroes to go for an offset TH, and then a back end to go around and get the rest of the base.

A typical small kill squad is two pekka, two wiz, two arch, and then in the cc, pekka ice golem, or pekka 3 loons. With loons in the cc I'll take an EQ and a clone (and a couple freeze which I always have) in case the siege is the only thing to make it to the GT. EQ to activate, clone the loons, freeze the GT so the loons survive, and that's usually good enough. Sometimes the pekka get cloned instead of loons and that works nicely too.

A back end that I was using last week with this, successfully, was 6 drags 20 loons. Sometimes I'd use some of the loons to help with the funnel as well. On another account I've been using a pile of valks, 10 bowlers, 5 witches. I don't think I've 3 starred with that one yet but it has achieved my goal of consuming DE so that my season bank DE is still increasing.
    Thanks for the strategy!