Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Got banned 1 week right after bought gold tier ???

Got banned 1 week right after bought gold tier ???

my village banned like 3 4 hours after i bought gold tier.As i ınderstood too many players reported me.İ needed a way to contaxt superceland i got it in answers.
    i guess i should wait now.
    thanks
    Last edited by Savatage; July 8th, 2019 at 09:46 AM.

Your only recourse is to get in touch with in game support for more information/answers and maybe a refund [but if you don't ask politely, I'm not sure you'll get a favorable answer]...

How to contact suport from outside of the game:
    https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...ontact-us&l=en

Edit:
    From reading your post, I have an idea why you were banned - you most likely got reported by a number of people after something didn't go your way and you expressed yourself about that. Really, when contacting support, take a deep breath, think of what you're trying to achieve and then wait 20 minutes and re-read your message several times, make it to the point and polite.

I also would suggest that in other things you post, you keep in mind that it's a good thing to treat others the way you'd like to be treated... [and not threatened]
    Last edited by JusMe; July 8th, 2019 at 09:27 AM.

Poor bloke.

Well, no one here can help.

Please contact support.

Unluckeeeee

imagine you payed 35 euros and you ll see what it is.İ hope those laughing me would live the same thing

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Savatage View Post
    imagine you payed 35 euros and you ll see what it is.İ hope those laughing me would live the same thing
    Nobody is laughing at you, and please read JusMe’s words and think about them for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Your only recourse is to get in touch with in game support for more information/answers and maybe a refund [but if you don't ask politely, I'm not sure you'll get a favorable answer]...

Edit:
    From reading your post, I have an idea why you were banned - you most likely got reported by a number of people after something didn't go your way and you expressed yourself about that. Really, when contacting support, take a deep breath, think of what you're trying to achieve and then wait 20 minutes and re-read your message several times, make it to the point and polite.

I also would suggest that in other things you post, you keep in mind that it's a good thing to treat others the way you'd like to be treated... [and not threatened]
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post

Edit:

I can understand what you mean.I changed past few months.Bad thigs happened it hurts and this pain wont ever stop.
    But that is not an excuse.
    I am sorry about my threats and replies in forum.
    I ll try to do my best

This thread will be shut down soon by a mod as bans are not to be discussed here.

However, in-game bans are usually for 24 hours, so you will be able to play again tomorrow. If it is a repeated offense I can imagine it is a longer/perm ban, in that case there is not much you can do I am afraid.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    While the timing is unfortunate buying something and getting banned are really unrelated and they should be.
    It wouldn’t be exactly fair if they use 2 sets of rules based on whether you bought something recently or not.

Contact support if you have questions about your ban, on the forums no one can help you as was already posted.
    Learn from the ban and your mistakes and be sure not to repeat them, then you don’t have to worry about getting banned.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG