Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why a rushed TH12's heavier than Max TH11's

Why a rushed TH12's heavier than Max TH11's

I often find during cwl there are many rushed town hall 12 that are heavier in war weight then max town hall eleven's.

I find it easier to three-star the Rush Town Hall 12 then the max 11.

Why would supercell make the town hall so heavily when the infrastructure is not there to support the war weight?

Forum Contender
    Giga Tesla
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Finally I would like to thank the lock on the toilet door. You are the reason I am here, the ying to my yang, my Clash buddy, my soul-mate. You have always been there when I needed to raid, when I needed to empty my collector and when I needed to turn down the sound and then finish with a distraction flush despite the fact that I didn't even sit down.

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2207 View Post
    Giga Tesla
    Yes, but a low level giga tesla is weak and should not raise the war weight as much as it does.

Finally at TH12 the TH is counted as a 'TH dependent defense' and is counted heavily.
    This is how it should have been at any TH level as far as WW is concerned. Engineering would have been halted way sooner than it has been....

Because SC has not found a way to deal with engineerd bases, so the TH is almost all that matters.
    Reduce your signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by zok000 View Post
    I often find during cwl there are many rushed town hall 12 that are heavier in war weight then max town hall eleven's.

I find it easier to three-star the Rush Town Hall 12 then the max 11.

Why would supercell make the town hall so heavily when the infrastructure is not there to support the war weight?
    The giga tesla of the Town hall is a pretty strong defense on its own, especially when maxed.

Furthermore, part of the weight are offenses as well, probably those rushed bases have some troops and spell maxed out.

That said, in CWL war weight does not really play a role, it is just a spot on the map.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Finally at TH12 the TH is counted as a 'TH dependent defense' and is counted heavily.
    This is how it should have been at any TH level as far as WW is concerned. Engineering would have been halted way sooner than it has been....
    Engineered bases! I have my answer.

Thank you ✌️

Quote Originally Posted by LordSk View Post
    That said, in CWL war weight does not really play a role, it is just a spot on the map.
    Yes true, but in my clan we hit our number in CWL, and I usually get matched up against rushed TH12s and watch the people below me hit harder bases or matched up against max eleven's and watch people above me hit easier bases.

It's has just been annoying me.

Appreciate the input 👍
    Last edited by zok000; July 8th, 2019 at 09:17 AM.

Forum Contender
    Yes, but a low level giga tesla is weak and should not raise the war weight as much as it does.
    All high end defences (inferno towers/EA) weigh a lot even at level 1. For example a very rushed TH10 (TH5-6 level defences) with 2 level 1 infernos will still weigh more than a maxed TH9, and it would be much easier to stomp the TH10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Finally I would like to thank the lock on the toilet door. You are the reason I am here, the ying to my yang, my Clash buddy, my soul-mate. You have always been there when I needed to raid, when I needed to empty my collector and when I needed to turn down the sound and then finish with a distraction flush despite the fact that I didn't even sit down.

Yes true, but in my clan we hit our number in CWL, and I usually get matched up against rushed TH12s and watch the people below me hit harder bases or matched up against max eleven's and watch people above me hit easier bases.

It's has just been annoying me.

Appreciate the input 
    Then your clan needs to change the way they do CWL, as doing mirrors is usually not the most logical way to win

Currently in the Forum CWL we do a mixed town hall 30v30 and people just look over the map to see what would be the most beneficial to the team: Sometimes they hit up for a safe 2 star, sometimes hitting down makes sense. Plus even if all are same town halls, it is smartest to pick the base that suits your attack style the best.