Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why a rushed TH12's heavier than Max TH11's

A change in weight attributes to combat the blight off engineering and its been very very welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Sahlsa View Post
    Because SC has not found a way to deal with engineerd bases, so the TH is almost all that matters.
    To be fair, I havenít ran into an engineered clan in ages. It seems like Supercell found a way to deal with them.

OP, the weight is on the townhall to help curb engineering.

Quote Originally Posted by LordSk View Post
    Then your clan needs to change the way they do CWL, as doing mirrors is usually not the most logical way to win

Currently in the Forum CWL we do a mixed town hall 30v30 and people just look over the map to see what would be the most beneficial to the team: Sometimes they hit up for a safe 2 star, sometimes hitting down makes sense. Plus even if all are same town halls, it is smartest to pick the base that suits your attack style the best.
    We don't always mirror but the bottom guys do... I'm normally on the top of the guys that mirror. Then top guys clean up and do there thing.

Looks like I need to start paying attention to the CWL sub-forum.

Quote Originally Posted by zok000 View Post
    Why would supercell make the town hall so heavily when the infrastructure is not there to support the war weight?
    Back in the second half of 2017, the number one complaint on the forums was 'TH11 disparity', ie bases with TH11 Wardens and offensive weight versus none.

This was really an anecdote following on from the post March 2016 Offensively lopsided engineering, that most players faced at one time or another.

So, when SC brought in TH12, they in essence said to the engineers, "Well, if you want that TH12 Offence, you need to pay for it in defensive weight, ie the Giga Tesla".

Please note however, that your position on the map (random wars or CWL) is only a reflection of your approximate defensive weight only!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    Please note however, that your position on the map (random wars or CWL) is only a reflection of your approximate defensive weight only!
    Really? I was under the assumption it included offensive weight too. 🤔

So war match ups take into consideration both offensive and defensive strength, but position on the map is entirely based on defense?

Is the offensive weight order displayed anywhere?

Thanks in advance. 😊

I have seen rushed town hall 12 above and below the 11s. It depends mainly on which defenses are upgraded. Some carry more weight than others.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by zok000 View Post
    Really? I was under the assumption it included offensive weight too. 樂

So war match ups take into consideration both offensive and defensive strength, but position on the map is entirely based on defense?

Is the offensive weight order displayed anywhere?

Thanks in advance. 
    No, offensive weight is not displayed anywhere. And yes, position on the map is entirely defensive strength (ignoring ties).

Centennial Club
    Curbs engineering further, that's all there is to it...although I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the siege machine in its own was enough to make engineering worthless, since the siege was introduced I (at roughly maxed th11) every engineered base was excessively easy to crush with pretty much any army you wanted...you could drop a full pop of miners with little effort in a lot of cases, leaving the siege,c.c, and heroes to kill c.c....

Since they now have server side war weights, there's no reason why the actual map placement can't reflect true base defensive strength. it would make managing wars so much easier.

as it stands i must look at every single base before assigning targets.

CWL match ups are not determined by war weight. They are only determined by your clan's current CWL rank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I would love to see space unicorns and cosmic cats
    Click Here for Unicorns