Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: cc deployment order

I think in general It would be nice if the tank troops came out first. Often If you take a Pekka and ice golem infernos and defences seem lock in on the Pekka first which dies faster than the ice gol... while the ice golem is meant to tank... the ice golem then gently (and uselesssly) pats the building afterwards... golems are already slow so if they don't deploy first they will generally just follow behind doing nothing. If golems and ice golems, and hounds dropped first they could actually do their job and tank a few hits. They should have priority over troop size for priority deployment, regardless of whether it is attack or defence.
    Last edited by GucciGobGang; July 9th, 2019 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GucciGobGang View Post
    I think in general It would be nice if the tank troops came out first. Often If you take a Pekka and ice golem infernos and defences seem lock in on the Pekka first which dies faster than the ice gol... while the ice golem is meant to tank... the ice golem then gently (and uselesssly) pats the building afterwards... golems are already slow so if they don't deploy first they will generally just follow behind doing nothing. If golems and ice golems, and hounds dropped first they could actually do their job and tank a few hits. They should have priority over troop size for priority deployment, regardless of whether it is attack or defence.
    I agree, with the addition of Ice Golem to the game, the current way CC deployment works is not the most efficient way; to get the most "bang" out of your buck so to say. And then with a electrone cc; depending if your plan is to clone the e-drag instead of loon, but you clone the loon instead because it comes out first. Can cause your whole attack to be trashed. Vis versa could happen and you don't get all the def. buildings destroyed with all the cloned loons you were planning on having can trash your attack.

But I'm hoping to hear why a change to the functionality on CC deployment can't occur or hasn't occurred yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DevinKingofClash View Post
    I agree, with the addition of Ice Golem to the game, the current way CC deployment works is not the most efficient way; to get the most "bang" out of your buck so to say. And then with a electrone cc; depending if your plan is to clone the e-drag instead of loon, but you clone the loon instead because it comes out first. Can cause your whole attack to be trashed. Vis versa could happen and you don't get all the def. buildings destroyed with all the cloned loons you were planning on having can trash your attack.

But I'm hoping to hear why a change to the functionality on CC deployment can't occur or hasn't occurred yet.
    To help avoid cheating as I mentioned.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    I know you said that earlier but if someone already does a scripted attack they already know how their cc will be deployed. Unless I misunderstand what you mean by scripted attacks, which is why i asked if you could expand on what you meant by scripted attacks.

I don't know anything about cheating or anti-cheat measures that take place in CoC. Never understood why people cheated in the first. The game is not that hard to get good at or have fun with.

From what I've experienced and tested its highly unlikely for CC troop deployment to be different all the time, most of the time, or little bit of the time. Its super rare for CC troops to deploy in any order other than following the order of troops unlocked in the barracks.

The only exception that I have found is wizards mixed with archers and I don't know why that's the case but that's what i have found.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    The cheating issues would probably be more be about CC on defence? Knowing what is coming out from an enemy CC can greatly change an attack strategy ; last Legend hit I drew a CC with 1 archer ; as they had a pek and ice gol I sent dragons early to clean them up rather than dropping my WW and heroes.

As far as loons / Edrags go it is probably hard to code which people want to deploy first, personally when I have tried the strategy I find the cloned loons can do a lot of damage to core defences - if I was set on cloning the Edrags I would probably remove the 10 loons from my CC, or wait for them to pop / draw air mines before dropping the clone spell...

i would like like to see troops specificislly designed as tanks come out first though ; Golems / Hounds / Ice golems / Giants... in that order

The cheating issues would probably be more be about CC on defence? Knowing what is coming out from an enemy CC can greatly change an attack strategy ; last Legend hit I drew a CC with 1 archer ; as they had a pek and ice gol I sent dragons early to clean them up rather than dropping my WW and heroes.

As far as loons / Edrags go it is probably hard to code which people want to deploy first, personally when I have tried the strategy I find the cloned loons can do a lot of damage to core defences - if I was set on cloning the Edrags I would probably remove the 10 loons from my CC, or wait for them to pop / draw air mines before dropping the clone spell...

i would like like to see troops specificislly designed as tanks come out first though ; Golems / Hounds / Ice golems / Giants... in that order
    From what I have read, Def. cc deployment all ready functions differently than Off. deployment. Which would mean SC either uses a different system for he two or different coding for the two. Only if the two do deploy differently than each other.

I don't know though as I have never ran test on def. cc deployment before.

I just want to see a change to Off. CC deployment because i believe Off. CC doesn't deploy in the most efficient manner since the introduction to siege machines.
    Last edited by DevinKingofClash; July 9th, 2019 at 08:11 AM.

Quick update : some players in my clan are saying CC troops actually deploy in the order they are donated?
    if this is true then in is more about Clan management, and making people aware of not just what troops you want,
    but what order as well! If this is true though we can't really blame Supercell because it would actually mean it is already better...
    and gives people more ability to direct donors to the donation / deployment order

it may be worth labelling the order you want in requests ;
    for example...

1. Ice 2. Pek • rage • ww

or

1. Edrag 2. Loons • rage • bb

or.

1. 1 Giant. 2. Bowlers • jump • ww
    Last edited by GucciGobGang; July 9th, 2019 at 08:29 AM.

Quick update : some players in my clan are saying CC troops actually deploy in the order they are donated?
    if this is true then in is more about Clan management, and making people aware of not just what troops you want,
    but what order as well! If this is true though we can't really blame Supercell because it would actually mean it is already better...
    and gives people more ability to direct donors to the donation / deployment order

it may be worth labelling the order you want in requests ;
    for example...

1. Ice 2. Pek • rage • ww

or

1. Edrag 2. Loons • rage • bb

or.

1. 1 Giant. 2. Bowlers • jump • ww

All the testing I have done was before this recent update, so unless SC changed how off. cc deploys in that last update i can say for certainty that Off. CC will not deploy in order of donated 99% of the time.

Pro Member
    From what I remember it been, in FCs it was the barrack order, but in a war hit it was donated order. Havenít taken notice lately though, things proberly changed since though

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    A lot of it has to do with how the data are stored on our back end servers. That's why we really can't go into details about how the CC troops are deployed. Partly because that information isn't accessible to the public, partly because it's a lot of jargon that even I don't understand, and partly because the description gets a bit messy when you factor in the previous two reasons.

So in short, yes there is a pattern to their deployment; however, that pattern varies based on a very large variety of things that are lumped in the reasons given above.
    Or just can say , Today you lucky or not ))))