Thread: Better Derby Prizes for placing 1st thru 3rd -esp. in Champions league level

Lightbulb Better Derby Prizes for placing 1st thru 3rd -esp. in Champions league level

I’d like to suggest that the prizes for placing First, Second or Third in the Derby be improved. Those prizes now given are fine for the lower leagues’ winners. But the prizes should improve for each League level as teams progress up the derby league ladder. Champion League winner teams should receive Champion level prizes—-permits, deeds, puzzle pieces, or several diamonds—not a cheese, an axe and a juice (examples only). Please give serious consideration to this request. Thanks.

Banned
    I totally agree! The amount of time and effort put in to get 1st place should be more rewarding, especially for always doing a 10th task to make sure we get first.

The trophy prizes have been pitifully inadequate to the effort required ever since the Derby was introduced. There have been requests for improvements for (literally) years. The lack of clamor for this doesn’t indicate satisfaction; it indicates that most of us have given up asking.

I only opt in for the rewards. I have no interest in the competition. I check the upcoming Derby description, and if there are no special rewards, I remain opted out*. This week we could possibly place third, but since we’ve gotten the 9th horseshoe, we told the last person who still has tasks available to stop working. Trophy rewards are not worth it.

*I’m only opted in so that there are enough people to reach all the horseshoes.
    Last edited by MiniGardener; July 7th, 2019 at 11:34 PM.

Farm Level 123 | Town 40 | Achievements 141/144

We do work really hard in the derby, and I am so tired of the same gnomes over and over again. I was on YouTube and noticed that they used to have fence derbies and derbies that let you get beautiful trees. Wish they would do some of those. My NH almost always places top 3. I would be sooooo happy!!

Banned
    It would also be nice to have more leagues. Not to show boat or anything but my hood is very good (130+ 1st place wins) and for the most part in champions league there is not much competition challenging us for 1st. I think that there should be an increase in leagues and increase in prizes as you move up in leagues. Then people will want to be in the highest league so they can get better rewards.

Fresh Spawn
    This would be great! If we had special items that would make it a little more motivating!