Thread: Bottom CWL clan colluding with 2nd CWL clan....

Champs 2! Bottom CWL clan colluding with 2nd CWL clan....

Just posting out of frusteration. We are in 1st place and have won every round and most likely will run the table in Champs 2 cwl league. The 2nd place team and the last place team face each other final round and the last place team has emptied their clan, only a few new accounts remain. Doing a clan history search I see that the leader of the last place team has been with the 2nd place team for much of their clash life.

This will let the 2nd place team get a free 45 stars, a win and move forward into Champs 1, even though we already beat them in round 3....

Ughhh, they made it so obvious also by leaving the 2nd to last round, to let us know we won't move forward....
    Last edited by Peija; July 7th, 2019 at 06:06 PM.
    -Peija
    TH12, 2508 War Stars, 65BK/65Q/40W
    Clan Recruiting Thread
    The Budwizzards , Clan Tag #9q8rrp0v
    War Record- 524-175-5

Report it to support, especially with the evidence of this bit:

Quote Originally Posted by Peija View Post
    I see that the leader of the last place team has been with the 2nd place team for much of their clash life.
    Trading wins is not allowed and SC have been pretty active at times handing out bans for this (2 month war ban first offence), and it would likely be every single member of both clans that gets hit if you can convince support

And although they never announced it, they have also forcibly demoted a handful of clans - eg clans which came first in Champ 2, and next time they played CWL they were in champ 3.
    Last edited by OnyxDS; July 7th, 2019 at 04:33 PM.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

I tried reporting it to support, its been about 3 hours or so, with no response yet.
    -Peija
    TH12, 2508 War Stars, 65BK/65Q/40W
    Clan Recruiting Thread
    The Budwizzards , Clan Tag #9q8rrp0v
    War Record- 524-175-5

Hopefully they get their suspension and if it is a second offense they get something much, much worse, like banned accounts worse.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.