Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How close are you unlocking the new buiilder O.T.TO hut

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakunin View Post
    2 Battle Machine levels to go, so slowly getting there...
    O.T.T.O. unlocked today

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    to be honest i only play BB for the clangames

I used to be more interested but what i did now is simply maxed the gem thingy and that's it

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:223Trophies:5489
    Thanks for the sig TerMinus Prime
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh

Just a few levels out from maxing my battle machine, will finally have OTTO after that

Unless something gets changed I will never unlock it (on my main account). The reason is that my main base is a th9 and I refuse to upgrade the th, so although my builder base is almost maxed (apart from walls and the last few buildings and troops) and I reached 3 of the 4 requirements a few weeks after the bh9 update I will not get it since I can't gear up the mortar at th9 oh well, I guess I don't need it anyway as there is nothing left to build soon but I was very disappointed when I realized that. I wish they would at least let me upgrade it to lvl4. I reached 3 requirements after all, just because I'm missing the first one I'm still upset about this. Now I'm left with an ugly broken building on my base. The other levels look so much better. I wouldn't have bought the hut if I had known that before.

I started a second acount this year that is a new a th10 now with a VERY rushed builder base 9, I have a main base mortar ready, bb mortar upgraded to 8, just waiting for a book of building (unfortunately there weren't any in the clan games or events this time) as I can't have the master builder away for 2 weeks. The rest of the progress is: cannon cart finished, tesla going to 8, battle machine ... lvl 11, so yeah I'll come back in a few months...
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Finished today. Thought that was something I wasn't going to unlock since I stopped playing Builder Base a while back before Builder Hall 9 was released. Took a while but Magical Items did helped speed things along.

It is taking too much time to open 6th builder specially hero.I just started to achieve the achievements

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    Unless something gets changed I will never unlock it (on my main account). The reason is that my main base is a th9 and I refuse to upgrade the th, so although my builder base is almost maxed (apart from walls and the last few buildings and troops) and I reached 3 of the 4 requirements a few weeks after the bh9 update I will not get it since I can't gear up the mortar at th9 oh well, I guess I don't need it anyway as there is nothing left to build soon but I was very disappointed when I realized that. I wish they would at least let me upgrade it to lvl4. I reached 3 requirements after all, just because I'm missing the first one I'm still upset about this. Now I'm left with an ugly broken building on my base. The other levels look so much better. I wouldn't have bought the hut if I had known that before.
    ...snip
    So you are telling us that you are upset about the requirement of the Otto hut upgrade that left you will ugly otto hut building and you also refuse to upgrade your TH beyond TH9?

Seems to you whatever your reason for refusing to upgrade TH doesn't outweigh the inability to upgrade otto hut. If it does outweigh your original intention you shouldn't be upset, no? In this case it does upset you, and so you should upgrade your TH rather than complaining about the requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    So you are telling us that you are upset about the requirement of the Otto hut upgrade that left you will ugly otto hut building and you also refuse to upgrade your TH beyond TH9?
    Exactly And you are right, I would not upgrade THIS th9 acc. to get O.T.T.O (or upgrade it at all for any other reason ever for that matter). The point I was (mainly) complaining about is that the tasks (or their order) aren't exchangeable. I have completed 3 of the 4 tasks yet from the ruin on my base you would think I had not completed a single one. And leveling up only makes the hut look better. It doesn't gain hp as far as I am aware. So why not let people that did complete some tasks have a nicer looking building? It is purely cosmetical but I like nice looking things. It would be nice to see the progress even if you don't (can't) follow the order of the tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post

I started a second acount this year that is a new a th10 now with a VERY rushed builder base 9, I have a main base mortar ready, bb mortar upgraded to 8, just waiting for a book of building (unfortunately there weren't any in the clan games or events this time) as I can't have the master builder away for 2 weeks. The rest of the progress is: cannon cart finished, tesla going to 8, battle machine ... lvl 11, so yeah I'll come back in a few months...
    I got O.T.T.O on my second account today

What I find interessting is that it took less time to rush a new bb from zero to very rushed but O.T.T.O finished than it takes me to finish bh9 from a completely maxed bh8 on my main acc. I still need 25 more walls and that acc is higher in trophies than the mini rushed one. I play both accounts equally.

So people who really want O.T.T.O: it is achievable in a few months by rushing bb!