Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How close are you unlocking the new buiilder O.T.TO hut

Bm 28 going now. So about a week and a half to go. Really doing it to have max bm more than otto. All my big defenses plus firecrackers are 9 now and max pekkas, minions, drops, and gliders. Base defends pretty well so I can slum at just above 4k and raid with no bm.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Hi, I just want to post here how my progression is going well.
    BM - still 10 levels
    Lab cannon cart - currently upgrading to level 16.
    Mega tesla now at level 8
    3 Gears - currently upgrading mortar to level 8 so i can gear up mortar in home village.

I unlocked otto two days ago. Could have been sooner but I was dumping elixir into gliders to get them maxed just in time to be nerfed.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

BM going to 21, doing it purely to unlock OTTO, hovering just below 3k trophies as I am using my only maxed troop (cannon carts) in a combo there, with no BM. The minion dropship combo is a long way from being maxed, but I am prioritizing the BM over troop upgrades.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9

I'll have Otto as soon as I get to the season pass hero book. Now that I have my main base heroes at 50/50/20 (I'm an 11), I'm going to spend->book->rune->book->hammer from 27 to 30, since I don't have anything else to use them on. Then I'm starting on gliders.

Forum Legend
    I got O.T.T.O the week BH9 dropped.

Over the past months, I've had 2 builders working on upgrades a few times.

The parallel upgrades have usually happened just after I've finished the bonus wins of the day and when the active build has less than 24-36 hours left.

I have avoided attacking with 2 defences down, as having just ONE defence down on Builder Base is a major disadvantage.

The power defences have all been upgraded using book/rune combinations or simply by spending medals.

O.T.T.O is NOT a huge advantage, it really isn't. At best, I've "saved" 5 days the last months, far less than the Books, Hammers, Gems and Runes spend at the beginning.

So .. Let O.T.T.O come naturally, because the extra builder capacity will be sitting idle most of the time, if you have a maxed main base.

New players will have OTTO a couple of weeks into TH10. (a Book of Builder may have to be used on the GearUp)

IF they play Builder Base as actively as main base.. With OTTO, they will be able to zip through the higher TH levels about 16% faster than somebody without OTTO. With each Gold Pass, that speed is increased further.

All in all .. OTTO is a nice trick that adds a bit of flexibility to both bases.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

I put my Mega Tesla for an upgrade. That covers the second requirement that I have to do.

Forum Elder
    I unlocked OTTO for my second account about a month ago and have had 6 builders going virtually non-stop. Found out i could use a 7th if it was available.

I would let Otto come naturally, but like I said, I have nothing else to spend those books on, so I might as well get the levels without downtime.

I totally forgot about this... Thanks for the reminder!

BM has 3 levels to go.