Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How close are you unlocking the new buiilder O.T.TO hut

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    I could do with the 6th builder having recently gone to TH12 but I am miles away from completing the OTTO requirements

I don't really have a need to get a 6th builder however I decided to make getting O.T.T.O my first priority and I have just started the first of the 5 required BM levels, all other requisites complete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Why when I drop toast does it always land butter side down?
    Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    Because you spread the butter on to the wrong side!

Just 4 levels of the battle machine to go,but in no hurry as main village I'd fully maxed. Will use hero hammers so 21 days and 5 minutesafter CWL is finished.

4 levels of BM left. But will wait til my BK and GW are maxed (they’ll get any book coming my way).
    Anyways, I have already 3 builders doing nothing anymore.

Centennial Club
    Only BM left 3 level
    PS: gold pass player
    Last edited by esrgaur; July 7th, 2019 at 12:18 PM.

I unlocked it on the first day of BH9. No gems spent, just used books and runes!

And let me just tell you the 6th Builder makes life so much easier. Not only can you do the smaller upgrades in Builder Base while your defences are upgrading (like mines and collectors), you also donít ever have to worry about having a builder free for walls really since you have 6!
    Last edited by ElectroWiz; July 7th, 2019 at 12:33 PM.

Centennial Club
    I only have to upgrade my battle machine another two times and I have OTTO

Gear ups, Tesla, Cannon Carts completed. BM currently upgrading to L28, so will have only 2 upgrades remaining, intend to use at least one Hero Hammer for the last two remaining upgrades.

Like others, I do not need O.T.T.O for my main base (where most builders are idle anyway). But I do want O.T.T.O for the Builder Base, hence decided to rush the unlock. Had storages full at times waiting for a build to complete with BH 8, would like to avoid that situation as I progress with BH 9.

Forum Veteran
    Traditionally the complete useless, annoying freaking Battle Mashine is the last thing to do for me, in the dark zone.
    Since upgrading the BM is required to unlock OTTO, OTTO will be the very last this time.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

I freed my Otto 3 or 4 days ago and, since I’m almost maxed for HV, it provides no advantage unless I have a rune of builder something available. Really looking forward to battlefest.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.