Thread: The valley

The valley

Okay we played the valley for a while now.
    Yes you can safe fuel so you can get further but if you dont you are done in 2 minutes.
    Im at a point im only going for the tokens to get permits which are rare.

So my idea for the creative team is to change the valley and making a new update.
    I like the valley as a new town but I want a truck with no fuel needed so I can drive around as much i like.
    You want ppl to play right?
    We need for our higher level players more challenges coz once they got their permits they wont play much anymore or even might leave the game.
    So instead being stubborn and not listen to us please put new shops there to build, new kind of lands for new crops, a new pond with new fish in it.
    We meet other hoods there but whats the use?With less fuel you help out only your own hood lets be honest.

That new part meeting other hoods is fun
    but we need new challenges..the game is getting boring to many of us.
    Its more fun to do competition like a team instead of solo there(or you must rather like to play solo)
    To get a big price helping eachother as a team with challenges and using strategy is way more fun
    Or cooperate with other hoods as a team to get a even more bigger price would be fun too.
    Please bring the fun back into this game otherwise im affraid many will stop playing.
    I love this game but i hoped so this new update would blow us complete away.

Hugs, Yvonne

Yvonne Leader of Zissou :0)
    Tag: #2LCV92UO
    129 gold

Are you the addict we are looking for?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1258324

I agree with you Yvonne, and there are some 'bugs' to in the Valley which are irritating. Some spots doesn't respond when you touch them.
    Why don't make the Valley more Environmental friendly and let the trucks drive on solar energy or electricity. Or make them like a TukTuk or a bicycle. Or make biofuel from the poop from animals, how more you take care of your animals how more biofuel you get?

I hate it that you can not overlook the Valley properly but only at a zoomed in Level, so it's hard to finish your daily quest like fix a broken truck because you get an RSI from scrolling around.

And a remark from my friend...also a great idea.
    I wish we can invite our fb friends to the valley for a great chat...a new way to play together once a while for a little catch up without the need to leave our own hoods especially if we are the leaders...it'll b fun...haha...

Real town with real shops ��

129 gold

Quote Originally Posted by Watermolen View Post
    I agree with you Yvonne, and there are some 'bugs' to in the Valley which are irritating. Some spots doesn't respond when you touch them.
    Why don't make the Valley more Environmental friendly and let the trucks drive on solar energy or electricity. Or make them like a TukTuk or a bicycle. Or make biofuel from the poop from animals, how more you take care of your animals how more biofuel you get?

I hate it that you can not overlook the Valley properly but only at a zoomed in Level, so it's hard to finish your daily quest like fix a broken truck because you get an RSI from scrolling around.
    Sounds fun too Gerda

129 gold

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YvonneZissou View Post
    Okay we played the valley for a while now.
    Yes you can safe fuel so you can get further but if you dont you are done in 2 minutes.
    Im at a point im only going for the tokens to get permits which are rare.

So my idea for the creative team is to change the valley and making a new update.
    I like the valley as a new town but I want a truck with no fuel needed so I can drive around as much i like.
    You want ppl to play right?
    We need for our higher level players more challenges coz once they got their permits they wont play much anymore or even might leave the game.
    So instead being stubborn and not listen to us please put new shops there to build, new kind of lands for new crops, a new pond with new fish in it.
    We meet other hoods there but whats the use?With less fuel you help out only your own hood lets be honest.

That new part meeting other hoods is fun
    but we need new challenges..the game is getting boring to many of us.
    Its more fun to do competition like a team instead of solo there(or you must rather like to play solo)
    To get a big price helping eachother as a team with challenges and using strategy is way more fun
    Or cooperate with other hoods as a team to get a even more bigger price would be fun too.
    Please bring the fun back into this game otherwise im affraid many will stop playing.
    I love this game but i hoped so this new update would blow us complete away.

Hugs, Yvonne
    Half of my hoodies in my hood did say they'll probably stop playing this game after they are done with getting the permits (but hey, never think of making it more difficult for players to get permits, you'll lose more of us, definitely....haha....seriously, not a joke). The valley is a disappointment. Two of my friends i know quitted the game.
    Last edited by Cowslips; July 8th, 2019 at 12:20 AM.
    MAGIC [Level 205 (#2yyjjcqc8)]
    Founder of Jovial Ville
    FB Messenger: Sharile Tan

Trainee
    I agree about knowing farmers in my hood or outside of it have said they’ll ignore the Valley and will likely find a new game because of the limitations of fuel and visibility in the Valley. Shareholders and employees need the game to be profitable, but if the feature drives away farmers, that will be a detriment to the game.
    KIK me @ jbindallas
    Message me through Facebook, John Sarlay
    XP for farm = 101 and Rep level for town = 32