Thread: Working Links to QueenWalkers bases

Working Links to QueenWalkers bases

And globally released bases will not be the greatest if you are in a higher competitive war scene.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    And globally released bases will not be the greatest if you are in a higher competitive war scene.
    Agreed.

But they are VERY useful to practice against. It's amazing how many common base designs I farm ...

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear38 View Post
    Agreed.

But they are VERY useful to practice against. It's amazing how many common base designs I farm ...
    Every world championship qualifier I pick some bases from the winners and have a friend build them for me so I can FC them. Very helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by SAKhan View Post
    Yes, I agree that i used Mods but before the first Ban Wave then i deleted it in the fear that my account will get banned after that my account was not banned in the 1st Ban Wave then why was my Account Banned in the 2nd Ban Wave. This is not Fair Supercell Please Revoke My Ban.
    LOL

Crab Claw
    every time i hit the link it asks me if i have clash of clans installed on the device, i click "i have clash of clans" and then it sends me to the internet and crashes. the in game links arent working for me.

Does it in work