Thread: New town buildings

New town buildings

New town buildings with expansion

Millennial Club
    Like what? You need to give examples.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

I thing building like a museum. A theatre. A Church. A gym. A bank. A stadium...

The 42 townies are already nicely balanced around the 7 buildings. Adding more buildings would require a rebalance of the numbers in town hall, train station, town expansion tools, etc. More importantly, the effort would not really bring in more players (real income). Think they would/should invest in new game features or much needed QoL improvements (like barn sort).

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    The 42 townies are already nicely balanced around the 7 buildings. Adding more buildings would require a rebalance of the numbers in town hall, train station, town expansion tools, etc. More importantly, the effort would not really bring in more players (real income). Think they would/should invest in new game features or much needed QoL improvements (like barn sort).

Exactly my thoughts. There is a lot of tie in design to be considered. I am glad they got Town working as well as it does. Even adding a different type of visitor likely would affect the Town play negatively.

I would love new buildings and more than 42 townies

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    Exactly my thoughts. There is a lot of tie in design to be considered. I am glad they got Town working as well as it does. Even adding a different type of visitor likely would affect the Town play negatively.
    I agree, town is great as is, town should be left alone.

However, I would like to see a new zoo animal, maybe a rhino? Would need a little more space for the extra 4 animals. I've got all 12 existing zoo animals, I miss the puzzle pieces. This would not affect game play really. You can do extra puzzles or not.

I think an addition should affect game play - otherwise why bother? I like it when the game play is changed up. Need to keep game play fresh or it just gets boring

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    I agree about the effort and new players features. But do you thing about veteran players? The players over 100 level don't have any new to do and the game become bored and should have to go out the game. Do you like that? New building in town or new things or new animals in the reserve like rinhos, zebras... or lions.... do for these players... will dinamice the game and do it more interesting. Please reconsiderate do more things in town. Or you can do anything about my sugestions
    Last edited by Paulfox; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:12 AM.