Thread: Looking for TH11 war base without eagle or 4th x-bow

Looking for TH11 war base without eagle or 4th x-bow

Just got 3 starred in CWL by Miner spam from a rushed TH11 player that maxed his miners but heroes are 15/20/2. Pretty embarrassing he was able to 3* me so I definitely need a change.

As a TH11 I have all non-defensive buildings maxed, all traps maxed, 1 inferno maxed and the other going to level 4, all wizard towers maxed, 3 x-bows maxed, all level 11 walls except for about 30 that are level 12, and all remaining defenses are maxed for TH10. Heroes are 42/45/16. So my base isn't too weak, but the lack of eagle and 4th x-bow puts me at a disadvantage. I don't know if that would've made a difference against the miner spam.

Anyone have base suggestions?
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 47 | AQ 49 | GW 20 |

Pro Member
    Build your Eagle.

That's not helpful, I want designs without the eagle. I'm not looking to build it at this time. I want to max out all other buildings before placing the eagle.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 47 | AQ 49 | GW 20 |

I’m always attacked by noobs with their edrags so I don’t rlly build for miners. I hear buildings close together are very strong vs miners since it maximizes their time above ground (or rather reduces their underground time)