Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CWL unofficial interim results July 2019

As advertised on Itzu's (Tribe Gaming/Dark Looters) English Youtube channel :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ockG9eOJwsA

Great work Onyx, thanks!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Quote Originally Posted by raja1 View Post
    Actually 271, just in case you didn't notice the bonus stars.

Lots of familiar names in top 20. At least 3 out of top 4 are going again. Maybe that top Chinese clan has also gone with some other name, but I have no idea about them.
    The Chinese clan is the same as last month. They played under the name "NOVA" in Poland and definitely didin't look like a clan that can get 60 triples but whatevs, the majority of all those top clans use shady tactics anyway.
    Last edited by MyH4oBG; July 12th, 2019 at 04:16 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    The Chinese clan is the same as last month. They played under the name "NOVA" in Poland and definitely didin't look like a clan that can get 60 triples but whatevs, the majority of all those top clans use shady tactics anyway.
    It sounds very embittered. Instead of flooding the forums with your toxic comments, you could watch the December Live Steam again and try to learn how to do these "shady" multi-phase-attacks with unfair 100% precise spell placement and impudent perfect timing.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

Quote Originally Posted by MiCra View Post
    It sounds very embittered. Instead of flooding the forums with your toxic comments, you could watch the December Live Steam again and try to learn how to do these "shady" multi-phase-attacks with unfair 100% precise spell placement and impudent perfect timing.
    I have a very reliable info how one of those top clans gets their stars.
    Also this particular Chinese Clan a.k.a Mou Dou or something is a very well known "fairplay" clan that is getting multiple bans every month. You can check clashofstats.com if you like...
    But it's fine, I'm the toxic one and you def know better.

Forum Veteran
    I have a very reliable info how one of those top clans gets their stars.
    Also this particular Chinese Clan a.k.a Mou Dou or something is a very well known "fairplay" clan that is getting multiple bans every month. You can check clashofstats.com if you like...
    But it's fine, I'm the toxic one and you def know better.
    Aside from the, at least, doubtful way of guiding a tournament with more or less reasonable bans......

The videos of CWL Season 3 are still available on YouTube. Live attacks in a studio in Poland of an entire season, done by humans, cotrolled by SC and ESL under lots of cameras. Not show attacks of a content creator after 20 tries.
    I saw a lot of Clash videos and since the December Live stream my bets are on that clan. May one of the regulation bans, nobody have to explain, will stop them, but I don't think another clan can.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

Quote Originally Posted by MiCra View Post
    Aside from the, at least, doubtful way of guiding a tournament with more or less reasonable bans......

The videos of CWL Season 3 are still available on YouTube. Live attacks in a studio in Poland of an entire season, done by humans, cotrolled by SC and ESL under lots of cameras. Not show attacks of a content creator after 20 tries.
    I saw a lot of Clash videos and since the December Live stream my bets are on that clan. May one of the regulation bans, nobody have to explain, will stop them, but I don't think another clan can.
    Sry but I have absolutely no clue what you just wrote as your English is uh... But form what I gathered... Ofc they are not cheating on live events, jeezes...
    But cmon, this particular clan has 13!!! perma banned accounts since March.
    In what universe is that a fairplay clan?!
    And this gonna be the last I'm writing on the subject. Have a nice day.

Forum Veteran
    Sry but I have absolutely no clue what you just wrote as your English is uh... But form what I gathered... Ofc they are not cheating on live events, jeezes...
    But cmon, this particular clan has 13!!! perma banned accounts since March.
    In what universe is that a fairplay clan?!
    And this gonna be the last I'm writing on the subject. Have a nice day.
    So ... obviously this 13 players are not in there since march. ....but this is not the point.

No matter what you are thinking how honest these ppl are, if you watch their attacks you have to admit how skilled they are.

..... And sorry for my poor english .... maybe they should ban me for not beeing a native speaker.

No clan should be getting multiple repeated bans. After multiple offenses the clan should be deleted.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

ESL July qualifier war 5v5 - including ex players from certain clans that are mentioned/suggested above, and appeared in previous finals in Poland.

14-13 - That's just insane, surely!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX-pzLq2zeQ
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.