Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CWL unofficial interim results July 2019

Imo pekka smash and pebobat could use a very small nerf but the overall balance for cwl is perfect. What's so bad about 38 star wars? Let players have fun ... Maybe it's different for the 5v5 qualifiers but that shouldn't be a reason to screw up cwl, wars and legend league.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    Imo pekka smash and pebobat could use a very small nerf but the overall balance for cwl is perfect. What's so bad about 38 star wars? Let players have fun ... Maybe it's different for the 5v5 qualifiers but that shouldn't be a reason to screw up cwl, wars and legend league.
    Just fyi almost nobody on the highest level is using Pekka Smash or PekkaBoBat. They'd only use it if the base specifically calls for it.
    There are a bunch of much stronger strategies now.

Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    Just fyi almost nobody on the highest level is using Pekka Smash or PekkaBoBat. They'd only use it if the base specifically calls for it.
    There are a bunch of much stronger strategies now.
    Yes, laloon and miners have become popular again but I doubt that "almost nobody" uses pebobat anymore. And even if the top clans don't use it at all, the semi pro and casual clans still use it a lot.

Better hope there are no 15-15 draws in July WC Qualifier, heh.
    Btw Just Ordinary just finished their attacks in our group.
    332 stars with 56 triples. Mhm, yup.
    And by the looks of it they won't even finish 1st overall. A bit ridiculous numbers if you ask me.

That is exactly my fear with ESL. I would hate to see a nerf when good players are 3 starring at 12% just because a handful of players who practice and plan for hours every day can 3 star at 50%.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    Day 4 now up. I've only just realised that my clan appears on these now

Was it 28,33,29,40* rather than 31? I didn't find the pattern you described. I was just curious to see if it got any of my flags or not.
    Yes it was. Was going from memory. The stats don't lie!

Ty for the stats OnyxDS

Th12 only war clan Brotherhood #8VYLVJJ2

341 stars, damn.
    Feelsbad fro INTZ, Blaze JP, Fusion etc who all pulled some crazy numbers but will probably not qualify through CWL.

Forum Veteran
    341 stars, damn.
    Feelsbad fro INTZ, Blaze JP, Fusion etc who all pulled some crazy numbers but will probably not qualify through CWL.
    Actually 271, just in case you didn't notice the bonus stars.

Lots of familiar names in top 20. At least 3 out of top 4 are going again. Maybe that top Chinese clan has also gone with some other name, but I have no idea about them.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by raja1 View Post
    Actually 271, just in case you didn't notice the bonus stars.

Lots of familiar names in top 20. At least 3 out of top 4 are going again. Maybe that top Chinese clan has also gone with some other name, but I have no idea about them.
    Nope ....it was the same name at the December Live-Stream.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFDSKmjM9vo
    Last edited by MiCra; July 11th, 2019 at 06:36 PM.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

Centennial Club
    341 stars, damn.
    Vatang played with their already qualified members again, so it looks like INTZ will go to Poland instead.