Thread: Unicorns and waterfalls

Unicorns and waterfalls

Way back when in coc, there once was a waterfall, and I feel that the woods around the home base are rather bland, a mountain and a waterfall on one edge would really spice things up, and unicorns which have been highly supported over the past few weeks would be pretty great

Here's what the unicorns could do
    - drop gems around the base and then wander off into the forest, they should be a rare occurrence that wouldn't happen often, maybe once a week and would stay until the player collects the gems, which would have an amount of about 10-20

The waterfall
    - this is my humble request, to bring back the waterfall, it would really in my opinion brightens the forest around the home base, sc probably isn't going to release a new th13 for a while so this could be some content, it wouldn't really effect gameplay, but it would be something to have fun with😁

This is a humble request and I feel many other players would enjoy these features to, so I'm hoping these are implemented into the game on the near updates, I feel this is a rather simple concept that really wouldn't effect balancing or anything like that, it would just add see scenery to the landscape, I know it took lots of RAM and caused the game to severely lag, but now programming is much more advanced and maybe, possibly, it could return
    Last edited by GAMINGwithZACH; July 7th, 2019 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GAMINGwithZACH View Post
    Way back when in coc, there once was a waterfall, and I feel that the woods around the home base are rather bland, a mountain and a waterfall on one edge would really spice things up, and unicorns which have been highly supported over the past few weeks would be pretty great

Here's what the unicorns could do
    - drop gems around the base and then wander off into the forest, they should be a rare occurrence that wouldn't happen often, maybe once a week and would stay until the player collects the gems, which would have an amount of about 10-20

The waterfall
    - this is my humble request, to bring back the waterfall, it would really in my opinion brightens the forest around the home base, sc probably isn't going to release a new th13 for a while so this could be some content, it wouldn't really effect gameplay, but it would be something to have fun with😁

This is a humble request and I feel many other players would enjoy these features to, so I'm hoping these are implemented into the game on the near updates, I feel this is a rather simple concept that really wouldn't effect balancing or anything like that, it would just add see scenery to the landscape
    not gonna happen.
    If they would add something new i want new troops or new building or new spell new hero not a damn unicorn or waterfall
    Last edited by Savatage; July 6th, 2019 at 07:07 AM.

First off. No need to be rude.

Secondly, OP there is already long running thread about unicorns and other such things. Although its mostly in fun, we would all think it was cool if a unicorn was running around. But I would not expect it to drop gems as we get a lot of free gems as it is in too many ways to take the time to list them. Secondly I also think that time and game space is also better used than bringing back the waterfall. I mean if they do cool, if not, no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    First off. No need to be rude.

Secondly, OP there is already long running thread about unicorns and other such things. Although its mostly in fun, we would all think it was cool if a unicorn was running around. But I would not expect it to drop gems as we get a lot of free gems as it is in too many ways to take the time to list them. Secondly I also think that time and game space is also better used than bringing back the waterfall. I mean if they do cool, if not, no big deal.
    Unicorns poop rainbows too, not gems, everyone knows that

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    Unicorns poop rainbows too, not gems, everyone knows that
    And when there is a pile of rainbow poop on the ground, of course the village women would go up to it and clap. And it should be treated like any other obstacle, send a builder to smash it with a hammer. Could you imagine the mess of rainbow bits all over the place??

Unbelievably Funny

Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    And when there is a pile of rainbow poop on the ground, of course the village women would go up to it and clap. And it should be treated like any other obstacle, send a builder to smash it with a hammer. Could you imagine the mess of rainbow bits all over the place??
    I am lost! 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Savatage View Post
    not gonna happen.
    If they would add something new i want new troops or new building or new spell new hero not a damn unicorn or waterfall
    First of all, there's no reason to attack my idea, you could politely criticize it, second of all, I support the idea of the waterfall, not so much the unicorn, and a new troop would require an idea, so come up with one of you want a troop so badly, my point was this would be just cosmetic, the unicorn was more of a joke, and the waterfall is all cosmetic, and doesn't require balancing and all that

Quote Originally Posted by GAMINGwithZACH View Post
    First of all, there's no reason to attack my idea, you could politely criticize it, second of all, I support the idea of the waterfall, not so much the unicorn, and a new troop would require an idea, so come up with one of you want a troop so badly, my point was this would be just cosmetic, the unicorn was more of a joke, and the waterfall is all cosmetic, and doesn't require balancing and all that
    Hey now. The unicorn is no laughing matter. This game simply will never be complete without one. 😂😂😂😂😂