Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help, i need an all adult clan please!!

Quote Originally Posted by JBRussell View Post
    I’m an older guy so was told I was too mature (must have been grumpy that day)so was asked to leave, by a teen I believe. Then I was in a clan an was told to go beacause I was not a good fit (too immature I guess). Then I tried to stay in an all “adult” clan- that had 11 year olds. No mas! So if I could find an ALL adult clan that is laid back, has a sense of humor and wants an older guy, let me know. I might just be your man—or maybe not 
    Your accounts are the Carnage and muffin one? Any chance you have a th12?
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Pro Member
    Seven Kingdoms is inviting TH10-12 to our war/CWL/CG/farm/social level 14 clan

About us:

We are an organized, friendly, social adult clan with both women and men. We make a serious effort to win wars in a not overly stressed atmosphere. Living mostly in North America, with some in Europe as well. We are an English speaking only clan. An experienced core membership welcomes new members.

Key Points:

• Adults 18+. Drama not welcome.
    • Offer Wars 3x/wk. 2 attacks/war is expected.
    • We max clan games and expect members to earn high points or not participate at all – no freeloading.
    • We complete in clan war leagues. We are currently placed in Master League 1.
    • Typically donate very fast. We expect a balance between requests and donations.
    • Friendly challenges offered for practice and learning.
    • Ranked in the top 50 clans in Canada.
    • Over third of clan members are TH12.
    • We use Discord for communication.

Minimum requirements*:

• English speaking
    • Age 18+
    • 1000+ Trophies
    • No engineered or rushed bases! We expect to see the following:

• For TH12s - should have BK45/AQ45/GW15 or better
      • For TH11s - should have BK40/AQ40 or better
      • For TH10s - should have BK35/AQ35 or better

Ideal candidate:

• Friendly/respectful/helpful chat almost daily
    • MidTH12+ with better than minimum hero requirements
    • Participate in at least 1 war/week and be reliable
    • Donate about the same as you receive
    • Max points in clan games
    • Prefer America’s or UK time zone

Leadership:
    Leader: Larry - TH12 – 800+ war stars
    Co-s: Falcon - TH12 - 1200+ war stars
    Ron - TH12 - 1200+ war stars
    Matt - Canadian - TH12 - 1700+ war stars

Apply now*!

• Stop by Seven Kingdoms #YRVP2P92 and mention "Found you on Supercell" in the request to join
    • See you there !!! -Ron

* Don't meet these requirements, check out our other clans below.

Our family of clans:

• Brutal Warriors (BW) #PU28VGCY – Level 13 - Any Th far & war clan
    • Chicken Pickle #2GU2Y0JL – Level 13 - Any Th competitive & war clan
    • Clan of Clashes #2PYQLPGR – Level 14 - Competitive Th10+ war clan
    • GOD$ OF WAR #PPRLVUL9 – Level 14 - Any Th war clan
    • Indian Kingdom #P222VRVC – Level 13 - Elite 9+ war clan
    • Magnificent #R82GJQPP – Level 10 - Elite Th9+ war clan
    • Seven Kingdoms #YRVP2P92 – Level 14 - Elite Th10+ war clan

Would you like to consider HL Warrior? Clan of OLDER ADULTS here!!

Quote Originally Posted by JBRussell View Post
    I’m an older guy so was told I was too mature (must have been grumpy that day)so was asked to leave, by a teen I believe. Then I was in a clan an was told to go beacause I was not a good fit (too immature I guess). Then I tried to stay in an all “adult” clan- that had 11 year olds. No mas! So if I could find an ALL adult clan that is laid back, has a sense of humor and wants an older guy, let me know. I might just be your man—or maybe not 😂😂😂
    Hello JBRussell!

Would you like to consider us?

We're an ACTIVE level 18 clan of older adults.

Average age in the clan is early 40s. Oldest in the clan is a sprightly 72!

We are a farming clan. Many of us are either retired military chaps, active service first responders or professionals with high stress jobs. HL Warrior is our little piece of zen in an otherwise crazy world. Zero drama.

You will be required to install Kik for outside clan communication. Kik runs on nicknames, so privacy is assured.

If you are interested in progressing this further, drop me a PM here at the Forums or email me at GrizzledWarrior@gmail.com for a faster response.

Good luck looking for a new home!

Kind regards,

Tai

| Tai | Leader | Clan: HL WARRIOR | Level: 211 | Town Hall: 12 |
    | Friend in Need: 412K+ | GG & EE: 2billion+ ​| FULL PEARLY WHITES
    |BK55 AQ56 GW23 |
    | HL WARRIOR - A CLAN OF TEACHING, FARMING & SOCIABLE OLDER ADULTS |
    💎OFFICIAL FWA CLAN💎

Quote Originally Posted by crocodylus View Post
    Have your player tag handy?

Hey JR...

If you haven’t found a home yet come check us out at Port and Cheese. We are an older bunch that likes to talk about denture cream and the best tennis balls to use with our walkers. We’ve been known to play geezer trivia in the past as well. Lol. So if you’d like a senior citizen clash of clans retirement home (okay. We really aren’t THAT old but we are more mature than the average clan) come check us out. We would love to have you. I’m including a link to our recruitment thread on the forum here so you can get a little more info if you’d like...otherwise be daring and just take the leap to join and see what you think! #8ROLYUG is our clan code. Tell them Freya sent you!!! Hope to see ya there! 👵🏼

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ht=Port+cheese

Millennial Club
    Pm’d You.
    Get off our lawn! Adult war clan.
    "Kicking clans off our lawn since 2013"

A member of EYG (Evolve Your Game)

Mudgerian Mob focuses on creating a great playing environment for adults (21+ only). We are an international community with players from all over the world, with most being from the US and Europe. We like to relax, chat and joke around. We have been around for many years and offer a stable base where members are encouraged to be active and contribute to the clans through donations, chat and Clan Wars. We help each other by sharing advice, attack strategies, base designs, etc.

We use Discord (optional) to communicate between our clans about the game and share everyday life stuff. Once you are in a clan, situated and feel that it is a good fit for you; you have the option to join us on Discord as well.

As a member of EYG, we have the option of participating in community-wide events such as 50v50, arranged wars, and other special event wars. By joining us on Discord, you can also network with over 1,000 members sharing their knowledge and socializing. Need some help with builder base? Looking for help with TH10 vs TH10 strategies? Help is available.

In Mob, you can expect clan chores err I mean games, to be completed for max rewards, donations filled, chat, and CWL participation. Another benefit of our clan being a member of EYG, you have the option of joining a pop up clan for CWL. With only 15 members able to participate in CWL, EYG sponsors many additional temporary pop up clans to host members for CWL. Everyone who wants to gets to participate.

MUDGERIAN MOB #88P2QLQ2
    Clan Level 17
    Clan Purpose: War clan with a focus on low key wars, farming, having fun. By low key we mean we aim to win but welcome beginners new to war and encourage veterans to try out that new strategy.

Donation/Request/Win Minimums per Season: 400/400/40
    War Frequency: 2 times a week, occasional 3rd
    Declares on: Monday and Thursday at approximately 8pm Eastern.

We are looking for:
    - No engineered or rushed bases!
    - For TH9s - should have BK20+ and AQ20 or better
    - For TH10s - should have BK25+ and AQ25 or better
    - For TH11s - should have BK35+ and AQ35 or better
    - For TH12s - should have BK45+ and AQ45+ and GW15 or better

For all of the clans in our family:

Be respectful.
    You must be 21 or older!
    Regarding Donations: Read requests and donate what is requested. Don't be a mooch. If it starts to look excessive, say a ratio of only 1 troop donated to 10 received, we will ask you to help donate more. If it becomes a pattern then you will be asked to leave.
    Excessively premature bases will not be accepted.
    Be active.
    We do not tolerate unfair game play (moding, ghosting, etc.)

Stop on by and request in game but caution, generic in game join requests will be rejected. Jokes are appreciated and help differentiate you from the randoms. No worries on how funny your joke is. I'm sure whatever you have is just as good as the corny stuff posted here. Or just say you saw Sashteach post in the forum. I suppose that works as well. Make sure you are available to chat when you request, don't go raid yet.

You can also stop by on discord and say hi there instead. After you join the gateway channel, mention you are interested in Mudgerian Mob. Link to discord: discord.gg/VRQ5YKv

We can handle you!!

Level 17 B2B adult war clan. League wars with regular wars non stop in between. We want members who like to war more than not.

We have members from all time zones so there is always someone on to donate for raids or war, talk about life, your ex, sports or the weather ha.. always have time to help teach the latest attack strategies and to practice by fc.

We max clan games within the first few days, every time.

Donations are filled extremely quickly. We do not keep a donation ratio bcuz it's honestly hard to donate - the requests get filled so quickly.

We use discord to communicate and the app IS MANDATORY. We have an add free version of clash track for your optional use.

We are currently looking for the following:

NON RUSHED BASES, NO ENGINEERED, NO .5s ... fair competitive play.

Th9:: with 20/20 heroes

th10:: with 30/30 heroes

Th11:: with 35/35 heroes

Th12:: 45/45 heroes

Please let me know if interested.♥
    TakeoverLegendz #8R9RUQUG

Say skittlez or forums if u decide to join
    My discord name skittlez#2329

Hi JB, I'm 60, no one in our clan is under 18 but I'll admit some of the 18 year old seems like kids to me. haha They are not bad, mature enough not to say stupid things.

It's been three day so you probably found a clan. While I have a sense of humor, mostly at my own stupidity but I do get serious about war. I tolerate other stupid attacks far better than I do my own. I had a no star the other day on one of my accounts. Talking about grumpy, I could give lessons in grumpy after that. I just try to help when others fail, I don't yell at them.

If you're still looking we can talk. The best way to do that is via Discord. There is a link in my signature. App is not required but highly recommended. Not sure if required for mobile devices. Give me a yell, you've run into some immature silly clans. Me too over the last 4.5 years. Solved it, made my own. :P

I did join two good clans, one highly good clan. One of them taught me a lot.
    Last edited by StormHeart; July 9th, 2019 at 06:18 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

Millennial Club
    Check out our L12 Clan. You would fit right in as long as your accounts are 9 or above.

Brisket

Trainee
    check this one

#PU8C29VR AVENGERS LV14

INDIAN WAR CLAN ..ACTIVE CHAT AND DONATIONS

If you are still looking, check us out

Uknoobs40+
    clan tag #LV82G0GL
    Level 15

About us........currently around 40 members, all adults mainly from uk. Some from around Europe and a couple long distance.
    As long as time zone is not an issue

War - back to back usually starting 9pm uk. Almost 300 wins. Participation is
    encouraged but optional, just go red

Game's - smash it every time with days to spare. No min points needed

Clan composition - currently 10 th12s, 13 th11s, 14 th10s plus others

Donations - request as much as you like, always encouraged and no silly ratios required

Cwl - masters 3, looks like 3rd place this month. Whole clan involved to share medals

Discord - clan server (optional)

Mini accounts - will be accepted

Feeder clan - level 13 cwl gold 2. Used for lower th's that would like to participate

Rules - None really, just don't be a ♥♥♥♥

Come say hi and see if you like us, mention me in request.

You will probably be asked for age and location but that's all.

Clash on, Robbie (co-leader)