Thread: Lost farm on fire10 tablet after uninstall/reinstall

Lost farm on fire10 tablet after uninstall/reinstall

Today, my husband's farm wouldn't connect. After many attempts, and shutting down/restarting the device, I uninstalled, then reinstalled Hayday. It went to a brand new farm. He went to the settings and connected with Facebook. The facebook button is green, and says "connected", but the game didn't give him the choice to choose his level 97 farm over the new one. He contacted help and support in the game, and gave the information asked for, but they haven't responded. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I got this fixed today, after trying repeatedly uninstall/reinstall, tablet reset, etc.
    I uninstalled the game, shut down the tablet, restarted the tablet, reinstalled the game, then had my husband log in to Facebook, change his password there, then use the new password to connect his tablet to Facebook in hayday, and it worked!
    Strangely, he could always access his farm with his older, smaller, crashy tablet with his old password...
    Hope this helps someone else get their farm back!��

Quote Originally Posted by Momofthebadgerdogs View Post
    I got this fixed today, after trying repeatedly uninstall/reinstall, tablet reset, etc.
    I uninstalled the game, shut down the tablet, restarted the tablet, reinstalled the game, then had my husband log in to Facebook, change his password there, then use the new password to connect his tablet to Facebook in hayday, and it worked!
    Strangely, he could always access his farm with his older, smaller, crashy tablet with his old password...
    Hope this helps someone else get their farm back!��
    Glad it worked out. Maybe the problem is where you downloading Hay Day app from.
    If you reinstall the Hay Day app from Google Play store I believe it is well supported.
    If your farms were backed up on Google Play rather than Facebook, updates go much better.
    I have a Fire HD8 that I run Hay Day on from the Google Play store. It works fine and updates okay.
    I had to do the following to install the Google apps first.

Go to https://blog.the-ebook-reader.com/20...-in-5-minutes/

Click on each in proper order to install 4 Google apps one at a time.
    Make sure you install the Google Play app from the store to back up your farm accounts.
    Hay Day in game help has told me in the past that even though the game may run okay, they do not support Kindle devices.
    The Fire actually has an Android system with an invasive Fire OS skin on top of it.
    Last edited by dtx725; July 11th, 2019 at 09:25 AM.