Thread: Awards, etc.

Fresh Spawn

Awards, etc.

1) It would be nice to get trophies for first through third places. Maybe it could have the league on it.

2) I would like to be able to give gifts to those on my team--especially derby-related reward gifts. Examples: A gift for the first teammate to finish all their derby tasks and one for the teammate with the most derby points for the last derby. This would boost morale in teams. I don't mind buying the gifts, but I have no way to give them to the appropriate teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by jjnagy View Post
    1) It would be nice to get trophies for first through third places. Maybe it could have the league on it.

2) I would like to be able to give gifts to those on my team--especially derby-related reward gifts. Examples: A gift for the first teammate to finish all their derby tasks and one for the teammate with the most derby points for the last derby. This would boost morale in teams. I don't mind buying the gifts, but I have no way to give them to the appropriate teammates.

1. You do. Gold silver bronze (totals in your NH house)

2. Nothing stopping you giving diamond rings, blankets etc. It’s something some teams do, but personally I think it’s weird. The idea is that the Team pulls TOGETHER for a TEAM win, pitting team members against each other doesn’t seem like a good idea to ME.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)