Thread: More Group Chicken queries

More Group Chicken queries

I visited a group chicken task but when I got there it had already been filled by someone else. Oh well, that's fine, I wish it had told me that before I got there though.

Wouldn't it be nice if we tapped on the screaming chicken and could see if it had been filled or not?

should it have been screaming if it was already full?

Bug?

Or do the same houses always offer group tasks?

The same group task, already completed, had a timer saying it would vanish in 5ish hours. And sure enough it was still there hours later, still completed.
    Why doesn't it vanish after it has been completed?

If this is not a bug but a feature, I don't find the screaming chicken in the clouds at all useful because I have to spend a lot of fuel to get there only to find it's a wasted journey.

???? Any advice?
    VOTE HERE for a Derby Gift Catalogue.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇
    Of Chill Reputations ~ join a cool neighbourhood

Happened in my Valley as well, looks like an annoying bug to me .

Looks like it was! I have since filled a group order and the chicken was given and disappears straight away.
    VOTE HERE for a Derby Gift Catalogue.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇
    Of Chill Reputations ~ join a cool neighbourhood

Very frustrating when you waste fuel travelling only to find it’s been done. Happened to me a few times in the first few weeks.

I wondered if there was a bug because the group requests seem to have disappeared from our valley, haven’t seen one for last 2 days and none today so far.....and I’m checking regularly
    Clover ’Girls' 20+ adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 80+ please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

I feel you AnnPan.

Now I'm advancing slowly on the road and check building for available request. If I don't clearly see order I can do, I won't go there.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#ChickenHider :: Hay Day Lv 133♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12

I do that too, but it doesn’t work with the group requests.
    Clover ’Girls' 20+ adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 80+ please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

What do you mean? It should.

If the chicken icon for group request is still on but you cannot see the order, that is a BUG.

In my experience, that group request has been fulfilled earlier but the icon didn't go awayn
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#ChickenHider :: Hay Day Lv 133♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12

Gruppenaufgaben

Die Gruppenaufgaben funktionieren nicht richtig .....2 x der gleiche Spieler und 2 andere Spieler und man kann das Huhn nicht holen