Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan wars 30/30 we lost our amazing 16 win

New Bloke/Chick

Clan wars 30/30 we lost our amazing 16 win

We made war 30/30, as usual, and impressive war win streak. But lately it took us a lot more th11 in the wars and we have only 1 th11. Our last war lost it in the most nasty and dishonest way. the war was th11 with walls 9 leval (and even sky max). Our second player in the war was th11 max without the walls but there was no Eagle Artillery. We had 6 th10,7 th9,7 th8,5 th7, 2 th6 and one th4. Clan Taughn first was th12 max and normal it destroyed our first two and from there it is easy already. I think this matchmaking should with is a fix because wars are becoming very dishonest and many clans lose their impressive war win streak. Do not talk about CWL there is also so unfair. I do not know about you who are reading it but I think that something must be done about it soon.😡😠😡

Quote Originally Posted by KRIS123321 View Post
    We made war 30/30, as usual, and impressive war win streak. But lately it took us a lot more th11 in the wars and we have only 1 th11. Our last war lost it in the most nasty and dishonest way. the war was th11 with walls 9 leval (and even sky max). Our second player in the war was th11 max without the walls but there was no Eagle Artillery. We had 6 th10,7 th9,7 th8,5 th7, 2 th6 and one th4. Clan Taughn first was th12 max and normal it destroyed our first two and from there it is easy already. I think this matchmaking should with is a fix because wars are becoming very dishonest and many clans lose their impressive war win streak. Do not talk about CWL there is also so unfair. I do not know about you who are reading it but I think that something must be done about it soon.
    You were trying to take advantage of the matchmaker by using engineered accounts such as your max th11 without an eagle, but are upset that some other team did a better job of it than you? That is what I read from this, please explain if I'm wrong.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Oh dear. You won 16 wars in a row against opponents who couldn't match you and that was completely fair. But you lost one war, and the sky is falling. If anything were done about it as you suggested than you would have lost as many as you've won and that 16-win streak would have ended much sooner.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 661 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

I think OP's gripe is their opponents had a max 12 and they only had an 11.
    it's something you gotta accept because it's just the way it works out, not saying it works out good.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    This gets a bit stranger considering OP posted this exact same thread on March 26, 2019. albeit not in English. Seems a pretty strange coincidence that two 16-win streaks were lost to the exact same clan under the exact same circumstances 3.5 months apart. I don't know what's going on with OP, but something is clearly amiss.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...amazing-16-win

/closed
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 661 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy