Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No siege

No siege

Coc isnt giving siege to th 11 and th 10 only th 12 is making burden all the time and clans are getting destroyed because they need siege. This makes no sense at all. If any th 12 isnt online then its game over. No siege available. Provide new update which gives siege factory to th 11 and 10.

Centennial Club
    I believe this will not happen. What I see a lot in many clans is that TH10-11 do not treat the siege machine as something special, but go farming with them, even in gold or crystal leagues, putting indeed a huge burden on TH12 players continuing donating.

That said: In your reasoning, every TH level should have every troop. TH9 would want bowlers, TH8 would want witches etc. The Siege Machine is the only troop-hero-spell difference between TH11 and TH12, so it is how it is.

Possible solutions:
    - What we used to do in the beginning is making sure you do NOT use the Machine for normal farming. You ask for one, and keep it for your war attacks. And ask for a new one ON TIME. Do not wait until a minute before you attack.
    - Go on Global and ask (friendly) for a machine. Most TH12's are happy to give you one, provided you are willing to leave your clan to come and get it.
    - Create within your clan a specific Siege Machine donation account. Many clans do this, a rushed TH12 that is specifically tasked to donate machines.

But...: Your request is not that far fetched. Considering TH10 and 11 can already bring one in CC, and considering it is not a defensive building, and considering bringing your own or a donated one does not matter (apart from level), it could be considered to allow TH10-11 to build a workshop. But I don't think it will happen.

Anyway, Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul1804 View Post
    Coc isnt giving siege to th 11 and th 10 only th 12 is making burden all the time and clans are getting destroyed because they need siege. This makes no sense at all. If any th 12 isnt online then its game over. No siege available. Provide new update which gives siege factory to th 11 and 10.
    TH12 has been out for more than a year. If you don't have one in your clan at this point then that's your leader's fault for not recruiting one. Siege workshop will not be coming to lower town halls as it is the only thing that truly distinguishes TH12 from TH11. There'd be no real incentive to upgrade to TH12 if they gave TH11 the siege workshop
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 46 | AQ 48 | GW 20 |

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul1804 View Post
    Coc isnt giving siege to th 11 and th 10 only th 12 is making burden all the time...
    my donating 12 gives away sieges all the time, even for raids. i want my guys familiar with all three and in the habit of using them. practice like you play so in war it is second nature. no burden

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul1804
    ...and clans are getting destroyed because they need siege.
    one of many ways sc is "encouraging" players to get to th12 faster

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul1804
    This makes no sense at all. If any th 12 isnt online then its game over. No siege available. Provide new update which gives siege factory to th 11 and 10.
    this is a clan management issue (getting a 12 or two to donate sieges) and an army management issue (having a siege for your war attack(s))

here is the litmus test: can something you do resolve your problem?

yes. then do it and don't ask sc to cater to you

no. then suggest change

in this instance there are many solutions to your problem that you can address yourself. no need for sc to change who gets workshops
    Last edited by HonoraryGoblin; July 6th, 2019 at 12:56 AM.

Siege Workshop is coming for th11

A super cell mod told me that the workshop will be available for th11 with the th13 update. I wish it comes soon.
    My ideas;
    Allow Wall Wrecker and Battle Blimp for th11
    Allow Stone SLAMMER for th12
    Introduce Sparky the Siege machine for th12 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashPirate View Post
    A super cell mod told me that the workshop will be available for th11 with the th13 update. I wish it comes soon.
    My ideas;
    Allow Wall Wrecker and Battle Blimp for th11
    Allow Stone SLAMMER for th12
    Introduce Sparky the Siege machine for th12 as well.
    A supercell mod told you no such thing. Do not spread misinformation.

He did tell me

See this thread. "Sparky the Siege Machine "
    Imao I dunno how to type in a link, so you gotta search forces the above thread.

Imao I dunno how to type in a link, so you gotta search forces the above thread.
    I too am going to say a mod told you no such thing. And here is the thing about a moderator here, the do not get information any sooner than the rest of us. So even if a moderator did say such a thing, it was probably sarcasm, nothing more. Supercell is not going to release information like that even as a "leak" when the next major update isnt until the end of the year.

You're referring to the below quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    There is no chance siege workshops will come to TH11 before TH13 is out (and for some time after), and no chance they will ever come to TH10.
    He most certainly did NOT say TH11 is getting siege machines for the TH13 update. So again, stop spreading misinformation.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; July 6th, 2019 at 05:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    You're referring to the below quote:

He most certainly did NOT say TH11 is getting siege machines for the TH13 update. So again, stop spreading misinformation.
    Also it was nothing more than speculation. So as Phoenix said, stop going around claiming the mod said its definatly going to happen.