Thread: Link on farm to Valley fuel information

Link on farm to Valley fuel information

Remember when we got the lovely little board by the train stop that links to the products needed to fill orders in town shops? It saves a lot of unnecessary trips to town. I would like to see something similar for the valley.

I have my eye on the little construction cone beside the Valley billboard. If the cone graphic could be traded out for the gas can graphic, it would make a nice little option for a link to info that I find myself constantly going to the valley to check. I'm thinking primarily of fuel, but the valley day timer would be helpful, too. It would be ideal if the link was to an operable window with the sun task gauge and Fuel-of-Fortune spinner tabs. However, I'd be happy with just the info about the sun tasks and sun gauge.

As it stands now, I find myself running back and forth to the valley to check the fuel gauge to see how many more nets I need to deploy and how many chickens I need to feed and how many carrots I need to make up the 100 total. It would be a huge help to be able to see the current status of the sun gauge, and be reminded of what my sun tasks are (is it carrots or soybeans today) without having to go to the valley when I know I don't intend to drive anywhere.

The valley day timer would be helpful, too. (Do I have enough time left to make it worthwhile to try for another spin?)

Farm Level 125 | Town 40 | Achievements 143/144

I think that’s a great idea, Mini! Being able to see that information on the farm would be a big help.

eta: I think it would also be great to see when someone’s truck needs help—and to see when someone has repaired my truck.
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; July 5th, 2019 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    I think that’s a great idea, Mini! Being able to see that information on the farm would be a big help.

eta: I think it would also be great to see when someone’s truck needs help—and to see when someone has repaired my truck.
    Absolutely! I’ve been spending diamonds to repair my truck for fear that the token task I was aiming for would be gone by the time the auto club arrived. Being able to check on my truck’s status without going to the valley would be great.

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    The Auto Club, lol! I think this is a great idea, Mini!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    If a wheel fell off your canoe, how much pancake mix would it take to shingle your roof?

Yes, this was my next ‘Big Ask’ primarily the counter of suns total. It only needs to be a small [15/500] the other info would be handy, but I can live with going into the valley to check other things.id like to see the counter going up as you ‘do stuff’ so you can see it is actually counting! Like the fishing weights when you’re doing a Derby task.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    Yes, this was my next ‘Big Ask’ primarily the counter of suns total. It only needs to be a small [15/500] the other info would be handy, but I can live with going into the valley to check other things.id like to see the counter going up as you ‘do stuff’ so you can see it is actually counting! Like the fishing weights when you’re doing a Derby task.
    At a minimum, this would work!

Suns, fuel, and timer. All three would be really helpful and save a lot of time. Love this idea, Mini!

Thanks for the pretty kitty, Icey!
    You're actually more blind than Soumil, and Soumil is literally more blind than a bat-Rad
    Much convince. Amazing argument. Very believe. Rad town. Cant scum.-NTRP
    why thank you <3 -Rad

Yes! I am also tired of running back and forth to the valley for fuel info.

Yes please!
    I’m getting dizzy going back and forth!
    Level 103
    Daily player

#YP8GG9PQ