Thread: TH12 composition in Master 1 League CWL

Centennial Club

TH12 composition in Master 1 League CWL

Hello guys, my clan has just promoted to Master 1 League after we've won 7 rounds since we have upper hand as we have more TH12s than our opponents. We were running 22 TH12s and 8 TH11s.

Since we maintain our position in Master 2 from Dec 2018 till June 2019, we knew roughly M2 clans are running 15-20 TH12s. My question is how many TH12s are usually competing? Will it be at disadvantage if we include TH11s to Master 1 CWL? As of this moment, we were actually asking some of our TH11 to rush to TH12 for max giga tesla upg and possibly asking them to halt walls + hero upgrade.

Thanks.
    Clan: CITATS (since 2013)
    Position: Leader
    Clan Tag: #PG080UQ

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardEG View Post
    Hello guys, my clan has just promoted to Master 1 League after we've won 7 rounds since we have upper hand as we have more TH12s than our opponents. We were running 22 TH12s and 8 TH11s.

Since we maintain our position in Master 2 from Dec 2018 till June 2019, we knew roughly M2 clans are running 15-20 TH12s. My question is how many TH12s are usually competing? Will it be at disadvantage if we include TH11s to Master 1 CWL? As of this moment, we were actually asking some of our TH11 to rush to TH12 for max giga tesla upg and possibly asking them to halt walls + hero upgrade.

Thanks.
    Why would u ask them to hold on their hero upgrades and walls? Cwl doesn't have weight and after getting the giga Tesla, doesn't matter how much weight more u get....

Sorry but I can't say about how many th12 there is in master 1...

Th12 only war clan Brotherhood #8VYLVJJ2

Centennial Club
    Wasn't saying that i prohibit them to upg hero and walls.. but i recommend them to up their giga to max first for better defenses in order to resist against TH12 attacks before they can upgrade others like hero and walls
    Last edited by EdwardEG; July 11th, 2019 at 04:36 AM.
    Clan: CITATS (since 2013)
    Position: Leader
    Clan Tag: #PG080UQ

Pro Member
    Always work on the Basis that Every Clan you come up against is full of TH12’s - It’s impossible to say for certain what you’ll come up against no matter what League you’re in due to Recruiting

not sure about 30v30 but in 15v15 masters 1, it's all non-rushed TH 12s with minimum 50/50/20 heroes at the bottom. If you are lucky, you might encounter clans who have collapsed and can no longer field a full roster.

CWL Season in M1 - TH12 availability.

Last season, we had the following TH12 availability within the 8 clans (15v15) :-

In other words, all 8 clans had the opportunity to field 15 TH12s for each war, should they wish.
    In reality of course, this didn't happen.

Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardEG View Post
    Our second string twice faced than that even in crystal league (And we had 0 TH12s!)

If you remind me in a week or so I can probably tell you the exact roster breakdown for M1 30v; but I'm rather busy the next few days
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

We did a 30v30 in May with 25+ th12. All other clans had 20+, some 25+. If you want to get promoted, I would definitely go 15 th12 as the opposition will almost certainly have upgraded their bases and have a stronger line up since then.

We assessed each clan before each war and put in as many th11s as we felt confident with and rotated members so as many as possible got 8 stars for maximum medals. If medal farming is what you are after,this is the way to go in my opinion. Mid 300s was the medal count for each player if memory serves me correctly.
    (Just checked the chart,it was 382 medals).

For us,it was more about farming medals and staying together as a clan than getting promoted (which we did). Currently we run 1 clan in champs 2 and 2 clans in champs 3 during cwl week as 30v30 is not possible in champs and we have run out of friendly masters clans to compete in.
    Last edited by crazybod; July 11th, 2019 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Additional info