Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If There Weren’t Any Medals Would You Still Opt In For CWL?

No, I would not partake in CWL if the medals got taken off the table. I'm not a fun of games/game modes that don't promote an even playing field. I rather help my clan continue our quest of beating our consecutive wars won record.

Forum Veteran
    Definitely no, without medal we wont do cwl at all
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...LPP80/members/

Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

Pro Member
    I’d enter no matter what - I enjoy the fact it’s different, something to do as a Clan & unique to the Game.

If there were no medals and no loot,I would opt in,and most ,if not all would opt in too.

Legends is nice when you are maxed ( me and many of my clannies are) but CWL is the "team" version which brings the clan together ( well, 3 clans,we split for CWL. 2 in champs 3 and 1 in champs 2).

Definitely a test of skill in those leagues.

If I was constantly getting outmatched as a clan with younger town halls,perhaps not.

Forum Veteran
    Absolutely would still opt in. People try to get to top of legend league each day, not because of the loot but because of the challenge of testing yourself at a personal level. Sometimes you get crushed there, sometimes you fail to get a star, sometimes you get the three star, sometimes your base holds your enemy to a zero star. CWL is exactly the same in that regard except instead of testing yourself personally, you are testing your clan to see how good you really are. You dont expect even matching in legend league, you bring what you got. You shouldnt expect even matching in CWL either, you bring what you got.

Actually I will change my answer.

I would do CWL with no medals but I would just use it as farming and fight at a low league while also doing regular wars for extra loot.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; July 6th, 2019 at 06:38 PM.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Quote Originally Posted by DevinKingofClash View Post
    No, I would not partake in CWL if the medals got taken off the table. I'm not a fun of games/game modes that don't promote an even playing field. I rather help my clan continue our quest of beating our consecutive wars won record.
    However, if I was TH 12 and was in an all th12 cwl clan in the upper leagues than ya I guess would do CWL to see how good I can be against top competition.

good question ... No I don't think I would as having such major mismatches make the wars very unenjoyable.. Envitably each CWL round leaves sour taste in the mouth.
    Clan Name: DV II Clan Tag: #LUL2P9RG.
    Clan Details: Adult, English speaking, International, War Clan, CWL, Clan Games
    Recruitment Thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...games-LUL2P9RG

Well. I will answer yes, since i love war

Of course I would, only place that let we compete against all the clans in the world to see how is the best.
    Champion league is really fun.

Th12 only war clan Brotherhood #8VYLVJJ2