Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: O.t.t.o not for th9 and below. Unfair.

Centennial Club

O.t.t.o not for th9 and below. Unfair.

Because of motar to be geared which is possible from th10. Th9 and below cant get otto hut. This is very unfair for th9 and below.

You're telling me that you managed to get all the requirements for o.t.t.o but still have not managed to make it to TH 10 in that time frame?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger245 View Post
    Because of motar to be geared which is possible from th10. Th9 and below cant get otto hut. This is very unfair for th9 and below.
    There's no point even being pleasant about this

You think it's fine to have to max a troop, a building and a hero to the MAX possible level in builder hall to get OTTO?
    In that case it ought to be fine to require the OTTO to need a L17 archer tower, L65 King and L9 giants

Seems very reasonable to me

th10 is the new th7. th9 is irrelevant now

Centennial Club
    Some people want to play builder hall instead of th. They cant get otto. Also some people want to stay at th7 or th8. They also cant get otto.

Centennial Club
    Modrator dont transfer my thread to idea and request. This is a general disscussion not an idea. Put it back to general disscussion.

Some people want to play builder hall instead of th. They cant get otto. Also some people want to stay at th7 or th8. They also cant get otto.
    if you arent interested in playing main village, and your bh is maxed enough to get otto, then what exactly are you using otto for at that point? there isnt enough loot in bh to do more than 1 upgrade at a time (at a maxed bh8+ level). most people want otto for main village

Quote Originally Posted by mandy12 View Post
    .... there isnt enough loot in bh to do more than 1 upgrade at a time (at a maxed bh8+ level). most people want otto for main village
    I myself was completely maxed out on both bases prior to the update. Now I am rushing the O.T.T.O unlock explicitly for the Builder Base (will have no use for O.T.T.O on the Main Base until TH 13). I, and others in my clan, stopped playing the Builder Base for several days during the final BH 8 upgrades. If you are playing in the higher trophy reward tiers, you will fill up stores before the one builder completes their task. At 5k+ trophies, daily loot is 585k (includes 3rd win bonus). Trying to keep both Gold and Elixer down below storage limits with some upgrades became impossible (unless books or gems used to speed up).

Now with O.T.T.O, I am hopeful that I can continue battling each day continously, without breaks, keeping stores under the limit.

Some people don't want to play bh to get Otto. They can't either. As far as your second post, it definitely is not a discussion for general. 50/50 between here an bh forum as Otto comes from builder base.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Do you also get this upset that TH10 gets infernos while TH9 does not? Or that TH11 gets the Grand Warden and eagle artillery while TH10 does not? Gotta suck it up buttercup. The cold hard fact of this game is that you get more toys to play with the farther you upgrade your TH. If you want OTTO then upgrade to TH10. It's that simple. Otherwise whining will get you nowhere when you provide absolutely no concrete facts as to how it could possibly be "unfair"
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 |