Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ability to Donate a builder to a Clan Member (Builder Donation)

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    No, it isn't ruled out
    Please don't make stuff up

It's a stupid idea, as people have pointed out, but it isn't ruled out (probably too stupid to even make the ruled out list)
    Technically it is ruled out. As builders are concidered a resource we use. And despite what you think, the nature of your response isnt very nice. A lot of your posts have this general feel to it. Whether someone is right or wrong, knowingly or not, does not mean you need to respond in a disrespectful way.

Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    Technically it is ruled out. As builders are concidered a resource we use. And despite what you think, the nature of your response isnt very nice. A lot of your posts have this general feel to it. Whether someone is right or wrong, knowingly or not, does not mean you need to respond in a disrespectful way.
    I respectfully disagree that builders are resources.
    They aren't listed with the resources- Gold Elixir Dark and Gems (and Builder equivalents)
    You can't buy anything with them.
    I'll be respectful with my responses, when respect is earned. Like with you, when things you post tend to make sense, i try to respond with my reasons even if they differ wildly (as they do). People posting drivel are going to get replies pointing out that what they have posted is drivel. It's possible it will make them post more reasoned posts in the future; and less drivel.
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; July 5th, 2019 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    I respectfully disagree that builders are resources.
    They aren't listed with the resources- Gold Elixir Dark and Gems (and Builder equivalents)
    You can't buy anything with them.
    I'll be respectful with my responses, when respect is earned. Like with you, when things you post tend to make sense, ai try to respond with my reasons efen if they differ wildly (as they do). People posting drivel are going to get replies pointing out that what they have posted is drivel. It's possible it will make them post more reasoned posts in the future; and less drivel.
    You have a fair point. But please realize some of these posters are children or young teens. "Drivel" as you call it does not earn disrespect either. There are ways of pointing things out without making them feel stupid with the lack of "disrespect earned" as youre putting it. Regardless of your reasoning, that is a form of bullying. Which will in turn becomes toxic to a moderators discretion and will get threads closed, removed, or may even come to a poster getting an infraction or banned. I've said my peace. Carry on how you wish.
    Last edited by bobkoch1984; July 5th, 2019 at 11:12 AM.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    This is not technically Ruled out - which is why the thread has not been trashed.

But it is probably only not ruled out because it hasn't been asked for very often. I cannot see any chance of it happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    This is not technically Ruled out - which is why the thread has not been trashed.

But it is probably only not ruled out because it hasn't been asked for very often. I cannot see any chance of it happening.
    Ok. I stand corrected. I thought builders were concidered a resource. I do not believe eithet it is something that would happen anyway. Who wants that many defenses\heros etc. Down at one time anyway? I wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    Ok. I stand corrected. I thought builders were concidered a resource. I do not believe eithet it is something that would happen anyway. Who wants that many defenses\heros etc. Down at one time anyway? I wouldn't.
    When new content comes out!
    wooo
    19 builders please!
    they can't steal loot I already spent because I have all the builders

You can limit the Builder to 1. Just 1 builder would not be a bad idea!

Like siege machine, they could limit it to just 1 Builder, won't do any harm right?

Quote Originally Posted by ronakstud View Post
    Like siege machine, they could limit it to just 1 Builder, won't do any harm right?
    Siege Machines are part of the army set-up, Builders are not.

Each player is capable of unlocking up to 5 Builders with the use of gems, they can also work to have a 6th, the Master Builder, by completing task on the Builder Base.

If all those Builders are not enough to work on several task on the main village, players can use Magical Items or gems to progress quicker.