Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hidden Eggs Easter Contest WINNERS!!

So Iím just seeing this and well...Iím just bummed. I strongly believe that those of us who saw at least 82 eggs - to start with - of all colours and stripes should be given some reward. If not for accuracy then at the very least for ingenuity. Imagination? Something.

😆 I jest of course.

CONGRATULATIONS winners.

Raindragon - nice to have you back. 😊😊😊

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    So I’m just seeing this and well...I’m just bummed. I strongly believe that those of us who saw at least 82 eggs - to start with - of all colours and stripes should be given some reward. If not for accuracy then at the very least for ingenuity. Imagination? Something.

 I jest of course.

CONGRATULATIONS winners.

Raindragon - nice to have you back. 

Haha! Thanx, sweetie! I could give you all the title of the 'make Raindragon's head spin club'. Some of you had me scouring that picture with a magnifying glass trying to see what you meant. But there were a lot of them that were just in the picture naturally that really did look like egg shapes! That poor green cat's eye in the Hay Day part! Haha! So many people thought that was one. And I’m still not sure what everyone saw in the fire above the clan castle but that was pretty popular too.

TheFeldy did such a great job with that! What a fun contest! Just a note to everyone....I’m still waiting on a couple winners to give me their info before I can turn it in. And just so you are all aware....in July most of SC take a long vacation. I’m not sure things will be getting to you quickly or not because I don’t know if the right people are in the office....but I promise you 100% that you WILL get your prizes. I will keep you as updated as I can and you can always pm me with any questions.

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

(Temp change supporting Forum Elite VII. Come join in the fun!)

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #23
    Hi there...

I have been messaged by a few other people and it seems as though no one has received their prizes yet...aside from gem and diamond winners. I assure you I gave them your info on the day that I posted I did, 4 weeks ago. https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12324755

I will do everything I can to find out what has happened and make sure those prizes get to all of you...for both contests. I’m very sorry about this.

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

(Temp change supporting Forum Elite VII. Come join in the fun!)