Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hidden Eggs Easter Contest WINNERS!!

Glad you’re feeling a little bit better, at least, Rain! *Hugs*

Thanks for organizing all this, and thanks to SC for the prizes!

Thanks for the pretty kitty, Icey!
    You're actually more blind than Soumil, and Soumil is literally more blind than a bat-Rad
    Much convince. Amazing argument. Very believe. Rad town. Cant scum.-NTRP
    why thank you <3 -Rad

Sorry to hear bout your health Petunia. Nothing is more important than your health to us, please continue to take care of yourself, i wish you all the best medically.

And to those guys that are the winners, WOW! How did u find all those eggs???!!! I dont have a clue lol... Not even after seeing the answer to where the eggs are, i still wont be able to find them because @thefeldy did a wonderful job. To the organizers, big kudos, to petunia thank you for the time you sacrificed for the forums you bring joy with your forum contest posts. And i can without any doubt say the winners are worthy of being called winners, the hardest forum contest i have seen!

/06

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrifyingankur View Post
    Congrats to winners but I also counted 40 eggs.
    Please check my post again. Thanks
    Hi there! I promise you I went over every entry carefully. Some more than a few times. You do have every Hay Day egg correct. But at the top you say you have 20 eggs...but when you count how many you named there are only 18. And in the Clash picture one of the ones you name does not count towards a regular egg because it was a golden egg. (The one on the barb's fingernail). So in total, you found 37 eggs. But you did really well! All the ones you named were actual eggs! Sorry for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Gratz to the winners!

And RainDragon, I wish you many of these 'decent' days, and lots of acts of kindness to get you through the icky ones *sends hugs*
    Awww...thank you so much! I love hugs! *big tight hugs back atcha*

Quote Originally Posted by SU51EO View Post
    Wow! I am amazed at some of the clever placements! Thanks so much for arranging this contest, I had a lot of fun participating

Wishing you you good health
    Thank you, sweetie! The egg placements were sneaky, weren’t they?! TheFeldy did such an amazing job! I’m SO happy you had fun with it! There will be plenty more coming up!

Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    Glad you’re feeling a little bit better, at least, Rain! *Hugs*

Thanks for organizing all this, and thanks to SC for the prizes!
    Awww...snooksy! Thank you, lady! Congrats on the win! Well done spotting all of those tricksy eggs! Great job. Hun!

Quote Originally Posted by Ocube06 View Post
    Sorry to hear bout your health Petunia. Nothing is more important than your health to us, please continue to take care of yourself, i wish you all the best medically.

And to those guys that are the winners, WOW! How did u find all those eggs???!!! I dont have a clue lol... Not even after seeing the answer to where the eggs are, i still wont be able to find them because @thefeldy did a wonderful job. To the organizers, big kudos, to petunia thank you for the time you sacrificed for the forums you bring joy with your forum contest posts. And i can without any doubt say the winners are worthy of being called winners, the hardest forum contest i have seen!

/06
    Thank you, Ocube! I really appreciate it! And I’m glad you liked the contest and thought it was challenging! That’s what I was hoping for. It was fun for me to be a part of. I want to do more of these hidden objects contests. Maybe pumpkins for Halloween?

Still trying to figure this out, everyone. I know your posts aren’t visible until I approve them. Just can’t figure out the right button to push to change it. Haha. I have never claimed to be technologically intelligent! I’ll keep working at it!
    Last edited by Raindragon; July 4th, 2019 at 09:35 PM.

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

(Temp change supporting Forum Elite VII. Come join in the fun!)

Quote Originally Posted by Raindragon View Post
    Hi there! I promise you I went over every entry carefully. Some more than a few times. You do have every Hay Day egg correct. But at the top you say you have 20 eggs...but when you count how many you named there are only 18. And in the Clash picture one of the ones you name does not count towards a regular egg because it was a golden egg. (The one on the barb's fingernail). So in total, you found 37 eggs. But you did really well! All the ones you named were actual eggs! Sorry for the confusion.
    Ah no....i just remember that i forgot writing those two eggs in wheat field because i didn't know how should i indicate them in hay day😔😔
    If you check my post again I'm sure those two eggs i missed explaining are those.... Unlucky me

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Ah no....i just remember that i forgot writing those two eggs in wheat field because i didn't know how should i indicate them in hay day
    If you check my post again I'm sure those two eggs i missed explaining are those.... Unlucky me
    I went over your entry again. The two eggs you missed were the one in the horses's mane and the one in the ear of the cat on the ground.

The two that were in the corn field were both golden eggs, so if you had written them down they would have counted towards that. But since you only had one other golden egg you wouldn’t have been in the running there either.

I'm really sorry. You did SO well with it! Next time I bet you get all of them for sure!

I went over your entry again. The two eggs you missed were the one in the horses's mane and the one in the ear of the cat on the ground.

The two that were in the corn field were both golden eggs, so if you had written them down they would have counted towards that. But since you only had one other golden egg you wouldn’t have been in the running there either.

I'm really sorry. You did SO well with it! Next time I bet you get all of them for sure!
    💙💚💛🧡💙💚💛🧡💙💚

Damn I still missed one of the golden egg Thanks again for the fun contest!
    Tired of Clan Games Leechers? Follow your clan member activity with CGLeech !
    ===>More info on the official thread <===

and no one brought out even one pitchfork!

There is only one pitchfork.

And
    Nobody
    Messes
    With
    Her
    VOTE HERE for a Derby Gift Catalogue.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇
    Of Chill Reputations ~ join a cool neighbourhood

hey... i also found like 40 eggs ...😒

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    Damn I still missed one of the golden egg Thanks again for the fun contest!
    Haha! You were SO close to getting them all! Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by pitchfork View Post
    There is only one pitchfork.

And
    Nobody
    Messes
    With
    Her[/CENTER]
    Hahaha! Hilarious! Thanx for the laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by sachin8510 View Post
    hey... i also found like 40 eggs ...

Hi there.... Okay, I’ve gone back over your entry and I see where it got messed up. First....one of the hay day eggs you listed was not an egg. The one you saw in the cat's eye. That was not an egg.

And in the Clash of Clans part, one of the eggs you listed....the barb's fingernail....was a golden egg and was counted towards that, not as a regular egg. But where the problem occurred was when you listed one in the clouds "between the wiz tower and the healer". From that specific description I took it to mean the lower clouds between the tower and the healer. When I look again, I see that you could have possibly meant the clouds ABOVE the wizard and the healer. If this is the case then you would have found 39 eggs total and yes, that would have made you one of the winners.

I am going to assume that this was just a misunderstanding and I will go ahead and include you in with the winners. Please private message me with your info. Congrats on doing so well!

Just for the record I will not be taking anyone else’s win away from them. This was just a bit of confusion and sachin8510 will just be added to the group of winners already named. Sorry about the mess.
    Last edited by Raindragon; July 9th, 2019 at 10:35 AM.