Thread: Different troop level background color for maxed troop for their respective Town Hall

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb Different troop level background color for maxed troop for their respective Town Hall

When you look on your profile at your Troops, Heroes, Spells, and Siege Machines, or in any other place where the following is visible; they display their level with a black background if not maxed, and a golden background when maxed.
    I'd like to suggest for a feature that makes the background color blue for example to indicate a the max level, for their respective Town Hall.

Example: As a Town Hall 9, your lvl 2 Hog Rider will have a black background, because it's not maxed neither for their Town Hall or fully maxed in general. As a town hall 10, your lvl 6 Hog Rider will have a *blue* background color because it is maxed for a Town Hall 10, but not golden because it's not fully maxed. And as a Town Hall 12, your lvl 9 Hog Rider will have a golden background color, because it is [as of the day of this post] fully maxed out.

This would make it a lot easier to see if my mirror match in war has maxed out Troops or not as a Town Hall 10.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum Elder
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    I would like to see this in the game. Not everybody knows the max troop and spell levels at every TH, so this would be helpful to people viewing the profiles of TH3-11 players.
    👊🏼 Mister 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH13.5, 68/70/50/5
    Walls:
    212 zap, 88 DE
    PR: 5573 🏆 #4896 🌎 and #262 🇺🇸