Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: no sledge after event completed

no sledge after event completed

My wife did not receive the sledge after the holiday season target has been reached. She tried restarting the game but the postman did not arrive.

Id in game center: mimekeke (letitia.buculei@yahoo.com)
    Game name: trish
    Ios version: 6.0.1
    Last edited by Harkonnen; December 25th, 2013 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Gc completed

Most Level-Headed Member
    Neither have I. Give it a bit to engage.

Didn't get a Sledge

Can somebody explain why after contributing 183 items in the event, I didn't get the Sledge

The thing is I only completed 4/5 points and I received it but she completed all an no sledge. Difference is I am on ios 7.0.4

My wife has the same issue. I instead got it. I have ios 7.0.4 but she has 6.0.1. What is yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Harkonnen View Post
    My wife has the same issue. I instead got it. I have ios 7.0.4 but she has 6.0.1. What is yours?
    I have iso 7.0.4

Where's my sleigh?!

Am I the only person here who hasn't received their sleigh. I finished all my event goals days ago! Why haven't I gotten my sleigh? Clearly, my mailman isn't doing his job?
    GC:Cour_ta_nee
    level:53

Most Level-Headed Member
    He's chatting it up with Mr. Kringle. He'll be along shortly with yours and mine.

We haven't gotten ours yet either. Must have something to do with different servers, or time zones. Looking forward to seeing it soon.

And mine! I didn't get my sleigh either. Whereas my partner who stopped contributing to the event after the the first prize, got his already
    GC ID jaxxxjaxhida.
    level 90
    Captain III
    GMT + 11 hrs