Thread: Lvl 153 active, helpful, chatty derby 300+ member.

Lvl 153 active, helpful, chatty derby 300+ member.

I am currently seeking a new home the nh I was In has gone stale too many inactive members, I am in UK time zone.
    I am a helpful, polite member who always completes tasks and helps others.
    I would like a nh that fits the following.
    300 plus derby tasks.
    10th task optional.
    Helpful members.
    A bit of chat not a silent nh.
    Manners also please.
    Private message me if you think you can offer me a hay day home.
    My hayday tag is #PLP9QY09. Feel free to add me.

Sent you a private message cheeky!! Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!!
    🐝🐷FLYING PIGS & HONEY BEE'S🐷🐝
    #L9L8JPUQ

Hi, we might be a good fit for you at Froggeroo II #P0LJPJC9 (0 is a zero). We do all tasks @ 310+, the extra is optional. Please check out our recruitment thread. We have a wide variety of locations and levels.

We currently have 18 hood members and growing slowly (recruiting is hard work).

Our leader never plays Derby but he is the most active out of all of us. Currently we have 8 people doing Derby most weeks. If you are in Derby it's 9x310 and 9x400 in special derby. 10th is up to you.♥We ask you to sit out your first Derby in the hood so you can see how we do things. We've had a few people join of late, join the derby and do no tasks 😬.

We are mostly Australian and US players at this stage. We all speak English. The entry level is currently set at 25. Most of us are over level 70.

Chat is quieter then I would like, our previous hood was chatty and fun but we understand life gets in the way and things change. We are all very help and are happy to help you build your farm.

So feel free to pop over if you haven't found your forever hood.

Hood name BOO BEES