Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Helping a broken down truck

Quote Originally Posted by Bestajunior View Post
    Ok. I am finding I like the valley to a certain degree. HOWEVER if one of our tasks is impossible to do, then what is the point????

IS NO ONE BROKEN DOWN? And if you are, please don’t let it take 47 cans of hard earned gas to get to you. Good grief SC get it together please.
    I agree!

one of my quests of today was to help a broken truck- I started the day with 19 fuels- did 5 refuels ( free+20 suns+50suns+200suns+550suns!). I did this on BOTH my farms!

I followed my second farm all day hoping for the truck to break on that farm... But no it didn’t .
    I moved towards the areas where other trucks were but no broken trucks.

So whats the point with a task thats impossible to do?

I really gave the Valley a shot this time and refueled to the level of 550 suns every day and even 1000 suns yesterday. But i get rewarded with an Impossible task today.

My second farm already had the impossible broken truck task a few days ago so none of my farms will reach the final chest.

Both my farms collected at least 1 chicken /day but im in a small hood so even if I collect 25+25 chickens on my two farms its still impossible to reach the goal of 250 collected chickens and the greater rewards.

It would be more fair if the collected chickens goal was set at a personal level- if I collected 21+ chickens/farm and refueled 5 times/day I worked my ♥♥♥ off and think I deserve the better rewards. If its not possible to reach the final goals why Should I keep working this hard with the Valley? For the prizes - a couple of Bem and 1 permit?

I have to admit that the treshold chest had a few great rewards tho :-)

I learned to like the valley but please make the daily goals doable, and change the number of chickens collected award to a personal level, 21 chickens collected ( 1/day) should rewward something. You can keep the 250 goal as a group goal but please ad a personal goal for chickens too.

I had the same issue on my second farm, the truck broke down so I went to my first farm to repair the the truck but couldnít. I was playing on 2 different devices. After existing both games and completely closing the windows, I logged back on my first farm and right away I was able to fix the truck.
    Not sure if I had just closed one of the games if that would have solved it. Iíll try it next time and update my post.

It may be a bug.
    Try to close the game and kill the program, and open it again, then it would work. i fixed the problem by this way.

Quote Originally Posted by saeedscorpion View Post
    Valley is 100% waste of time that no one asked for/ useless and pointless and one of the worst update ever,
    Then don't play. It doesn't cost anything and I get some rewards. It's a nice distraction from the farm while waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    In the valley I have driven to the same spot where there is a broken down truck - one of my daily quests is to help a truck - but I can't seem to help it! I have tapped on the cloud signal above the truck, nothing, & on my truck's tab (which is on top of the tab of the other truck) & that shows the names of me and the other player, but there is no means there to help it.

Is there some kind of knack, am I missing something or is it just not working properly? In which case I've wasted fuel to get there & I won't get this daily quest. Which begs the question, why make helping trucks a daily quest if they won't allow us to actually do that?!?😤
    So far when I've visited a truck that has broken down I've been able to click on it to repair. That is if I don't breakdown on the way 😂

Quote Originally Posted by xenkitty View Post
    Then don't play. It doesn't cost anything and I get some rewards. It's a nice distraction from the farm while waiting.
    It’s not a matter of not playing...players find the new section tedious and very stressful when it was advertised as being stress free.

I reloaded the game then I got the repair truck pop up

Yes this works for me also, i log out and again log in and the i can help the broken truck 😊

Unhappy Collect 250 chickens! Are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by saeedscorpion View Post
    Valley is 100% waste of time that no one asked for/ useless and pointless and one of the worst update ever,
    I play the game for a few hours everyday and I bet I cannot ever collect 250 chickens for a good prize! So frustrating! Unattainable targets for good prize and who wants to play for hours for one plank or a bench! Please! Valley play needs a serious thought. Itís a game to relax, not an eight hour job!

From what I saw in one of the videos, cant remember which one, ...

*each valley has 60 players. (Kind of like the derby has 15 teams)
    * every chicken collected goes to everyone in that valley- if I collect 3 chickens, everyone gets 3. Likewise if they collect 1 I get 1.

What i don't understand is, let's say a diner has a group chicken request. There are 2 trucks there. I go to it and fulfill the request.... but I'm the only one that did! Why did the other 2 trucks NOT fill it?? Then we all could have gotten the chicken!